Mulberry patent bayswater in Fuchsia

1. Has anyone seen this bag in real life? Curious about whether it is more on the red or the pink side? I just spotted it on the Mulberry website and it looks fantastic... I saw the black one in a shop today and it looked pretty great too, but now I'm completely obsessed with the fuchsia one!!! :heart:
    Thanks!

2. I've seen it in real life. It's a true fuschia. Raspberry pink, not red, not baby pink. It will stop traffic.

3. I just went on the website to see it - the picture has so much "glare" to it - that it's impossible to see the color.../ I was also looking at the Bayswater in Magenta... Have you seen both? I LOVE those colors - what is your "take" on them. Wondering if the Magenta would be more multi season friendly than the patent? (I'm NOT a huge fan of patent)
    Wondering about color comparison? HELP?? Thanks!!
    Also, don't know about the $$ translation... how much are they in US dollars?

THANKS!!!:heart:

4. Still haven't seen either of the bags in real life because they don't have them yet at the Mulberry shop here... Can't wait though! I guess patent is sort of the thing this season but I agree the Magenta one would probably be more of a classic + I think the leather would age much more nicely!
    495 = 980 US dollars, 595 = 1180

5. The Magenta one looks richer, I have seen it too. It's deeper than the Fuschia. More...sophisticated, I think. Plus, you don't have any of the inherent difficulties that come along with patent leather.

(Patent leather tends to be a victim of color transfer and weird scuff issues)

6. !!! Must see this!

7. omg! these magenta and fuchsia bags are TDF!!!!!!!!! But you're right about patina - unless it's your style, i think leather one would be more versatile and less "screamy" i think the colour alone is enough to attract attention.