Mulberry Outlet York, UK - 10% off for the bank holiday

1. Just thought I'd give you a heads up that the Mulberry Outlet in York is having a 10% off event this weekend - all stock is an additonal 10% off.

Of course, I couldn't let that go and came out with an Oak Bayswater :yahoo:

Be rude not to, huh?

2. I'm so jealous!! Curlsaloud, do you mind if I ask how much you paid for the bag with the discount?

thx you!
  3. Congrats on your new baby. You are absolutely right, how could you leave her there?

4. It was £311. Couldn't leave an Oak Bayswater there for that money. She's lovely. She's sat on the chair opposite me cheering me up as I bury my head in text books on a Saturday night swotting for exams :smile:
  5. Oooooooooooooooh! me and hubby are coming to York tuesday for 3 nights. Will the offer still be on???!
  6. Oh I think you might miss it - it's just for the Bank Holiday weekend I think. If there's anything you specifically want though you could be sneaky and ring up and pay for it over the phone and pick it up when you get there. I know pretty much what they have in stock as I was in there quite a while, so let me know if I can be of any assistance :smile:
  7. Any chocolate bayswaters?
  8. They had a chocolate in the Kenya leather (the one with big scales on it), and a chocolate with tan straps, white stitching and bead charms. Both very gorgeous (especially the Kenya leather which I don't usually like) and the tan strap one was a little informal for me as I wanted it for work.

Other colours - there's a navy (stunning, nearly bought it), olive, coconut (although it had a big mark on the front of it), pink, baby blue, oak beaded charm one like the brown one I mentioned above, there were two different red - one deep rich red and a orangey red, mauve, olive Kenya leather, silver, lemon, blush.

I think that's all the bayswaters they had :smile:
  9. oh wow- if i go in there my DH will never get me out!!!!
  10. Oooo congrats on your purchase - I wonder if the Mulberry store in Bicester has the same offer - hmmmm maybe need to go on a little outing tomorrow!
  11. ^^ Yeah maybe.

Just remembered a couple more Bayswaters they had - a metallic bronze, a pale taupe tooled, and another pale one - it was a light colour not taupe but not coconut - kind of in between.
  12. metallic bronze sounds fab!