Mulberry Lovers Help me and Annie!!!!!!

1. As I am pretty new to Mulberry I need the help of all you Mulberry experts. I have been carrying my Oak Annie for about a month now. She is looking pretty trashed, in my opinion, and I don't know what to do. Should I have treated the leather before I used her? She has not been out in the rain, and I care for her quite well, otherwise. Can I do something to clean her up, as she is getting little scratches that are annoying the H-E-doublehockeysticks out of me. She also has a little splotch on her that I think I picked up at the market. Help us, please?:crybaby:
  2. ok, when i was at selfridges the SA gave me some tips. ( I also have an oak annie)
    1) scratches - rub them with the mulberry dust bag - lots of them will just blend in and fade
    2) watermarks- bend and knead the leather to disperse the water
    3) SPRAY her with COLLONIL waterstop spray in neutral before taking her out in the rain to prevent the dreaded water marks.
    The leather is designed to age quickly and most of the marks etc should fade into the patina as it develops.
    Hope this helps. I have only used my Annie a handful of times so she hasn't really got any signs of 'use' yet.

With the nature of the leather I wouldn't personally use any creams etc on her. For more advice phone Mulberry direct or one of their stores and they should be able to help.
  3. Thanks Flyvetjo. I will take your advice. I think I'll give Annie a little break. I adore this bag and have carried it every day for a month. I'll let you know how I make out. Again, thanks for your help!!