Mulberry Elgin vs. Baywater?

can't wait to see your bag pics! I bet you are excited about your new bag!!:biggrin:

I heard the oak darwin ages well, how about the other colors?

loren said:
I have a mulberry bayswater in apple green with dark green overlay on it. It is gorgeous but I'm waiting for my "pink" roxanne to arrive before I decide if I am going to keep it or sell it. I plan on posting pictures of all my mulberrys when the last two arrrive and you guys can help me decide. The bayswater is beautiful in person and carries easily on the shoulder or on the arm. The darwin leather makes you feel it will last a lifetime and then some. I think the bayswater is much more distinctive than their tote.

I recently purchased the Bayswater in in choco and I absolutely love it. The leather, Darwin, is to die for. I could care less about the Birkin issue this bag stands on it's own. I am so feeling Mulberry...'giggle'

Do you pics of your new bag? If so, post them please! I'd love to see them! Congrats on your new bag!!!

Ginger said:
I recently purchased the Bayswater in in choco and I absolutely love it. The leather, Darwin, is to die for. I could care less about the Birkin issue this bag stands on it's own. I am so feeling Mulberry...'giggle'

awww, bet its really pretty though...I've only seen the Bayswater in the other material....

I'll imagine your bag...

no.1chicken said:
SOYBEAN001 Its deffinetly the darwin leather but im sorry i cant post pics at the mo,i dont have access to my camera
sorry shar

Greenie said:
Ginger, is the bayswater a heavy bag?

Yes it is kind of heavy the leather is thick but it's a manageable heavy. Also it has three pockets..one is a nice long zippered pocket and the other pockets are great for you cell and I carry my Palm in the other. I love this bag...:love:

loren said:
I have a mulberry bayswater in apple green with dark green overlay on it. It is gorgeous but I'm waiting for my "pink" roxanne to arrive before I decide if I am going to keep it or sell it. I plan on posting pictures of all my mulberrys when the last two arrrive and you guys can help me decide. The bayswater is beautiful in person and carries easily on the shoulder or on the arm. The darwin leather makes you feel it will last a lifetime and then some. I think the bayswater is much more distinctive than their tote.

Pink Roxanne...is this it:love:

Attachments

• IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 147
that's it but I'm not sure what I will think when I see it in person. Is that yours, do you love the color, it's not really pink is it, it's more like salmon. thanks,