Mulberry Elgin Bag/Another Contender?

1. This is a new Mulberry that comes in various shades-chocolate, oak, lavender (yes, I kinda like this color too), and olive. Here is the oak being displayed...I actually think its quite nice. What do you guys think of this Mulberry? Its available now at NAP, but if you go to the Mulberry site, you will see some great pics of this bag.

Yes or no to this bag?
    Mulberry Elgin.jpeg Elgin2.jpeg Elgin3.jpeg
  2. Oh I LOVE that! I'm becoming quite a Mulberry fan apparently!
  3. I'm starting to become acquainted with Mr. Mulberry too! I think the Bayswater is cute as well... its a good sized bag.

4. I like it! The lavender is really beautiful!
  5. Yeah, I'm kinda surprised I like the lavender-it is a beauty....its gotta be the spring season warming up to me!

6. Thats a great bag. I'm really into shoulder bags right now so thanks for posting.
  7. I absolutely love that bag; I've been looking at it for some time now but can't buy another bag right now. Mulberry has some really great bags and nice colors.
  8. The colors are great. I wore my apple green roxanne today and go so many compliments. Mulberry colored leather is really done right! I'd love to see that lavender IRL.
  9. i always love mulberry bags in oak, olive and chocolate!
  10. Great-looking bag! I also love the Euston in lavendar.
  11. I saw a lady with this bag last week when I was at work. It looked fabulous in the oak.
  12. Love that bag! And the Darwin leather ages beautifully, at least in oak (my experience from Mulberry Brynmore).
  13. i like it!
  14. well, since we're back to Mulberry discussions again, I can't help but rehash on how I like the Bayswater too! Here are some new pics (aside from previous ones I've posted) of it. These pics include it in the oak, choclate, metallic, the off white (though the larger bag-picadilly), and relative size comparisons. I do like this bag...

I think I like the chocolate color over the oak brown....not sure.

I'm kinda annoyed I missed some of the major sales on this bag when it was available (from its 993 to about 397) in NM stores.
    bayswater vs. picadilly bag (on bottom).jpeg chocolatebrownbays.jpeg oakbays.jpeg offwhite piccadilly.jpeg gunmetalbays.jpeg
  15. The choco is really nice. Love the off white. The oak is pretty. Depends on what colors you are trying to add to your collection. You were looking at the tods in a color closer to the oak weren't you, Soybean?