Mulberry CHAT Thread

So much goes on, for all of us, daily.
Every country, every life.
You are so kind to send such good wishes.
Thank you:heart:
---
My kitty has bone cancer, as I posted awhile ago.
Progressing fast. Will be gone soon.
But, after trip to veterinarian for shot, he felt more comfortable. Ate some.
And we all cuddled together, watching evening election/news. Nice.
Yes, that >60lb dog lays across my bathrobed lap on floor. Tragic.:biggrin:
View attachment 3516397

Bless you all, dear rs; I know how hard it is when our furry loved ones become ill and I truly feel for you. Kitty looks warm, peaceful and loved ... [emoji252][emoji179]
Sending you hugs and love xx

Hi all! The gold tips on my Alexa polished buffalo have started to 'peel'. It's the soft gold hardware. Has anyone else had trouble with this? It's like a film which is peeling off? Any advice gratefully received. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread for these kind of questions x

Any pics?

It's at the factory shop in Shepton as the postmans lock was peeling quite badly so I'm getting that replaced. They could replace the tips for £30 plus vat but I thought it's such a minor part (and it wasn't to the same extent as the lock) I wouldn't worry too much about them. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck buffing up the hardware.

Hey ladies, which do you think is the nicer looking bag, the regular Lilly in oxblood nvt or oxblood printed leather?

Was thinking of getting one but can't decide which. How does the leather wear on them is one better than the other? Does anyone know if there are any discounts on these at the moment or do you think they may discount at Xmas?

Thanks in advance

Hey ladies, which do you think is the nicer looking bag, the regular Lilly in oxblood nvt or oxblood printed leather?

Was thinking of getting one but can't decide which. How does the leather wear on them is one better than the other? Does anyone know if there are any discounts on these at the moment or do you think they may discount at Xmas?

Thanks in advance

I have the former, but really wanted the latter, I decided not to as there had been some reviews of the leather being hit and miss and in some instances a white/lighter shade of leather showing through

Looking at the US sale, they don't appear to be included

I would love this in the mini version or small Jamie

Hello ladies! :wave:

It's a few months since I've been on here - just a crazy year - so I thought I'd stop by. Nice to see so many familiar names!

Remainsilly, so sorry to hear about your cat :sad:

I have made a few changes to my collection whilst I've been away, so will post some pics soon...

Reactions: MiniMabel
Hello ladies! :wave:

It's a few months since I've been on here - just a crazy year - so I thought I'd stop by. Nice to see so many familiar names!

Remainsilly, so sorry to hear about your cat :sad:

I have made a few changes to my collection whilst I've been away, so will post some pics soon...

Good to see you back!!

Maybe we should have a thread if there isn't already one to those bags we have loved/lusted/regretted and moved on

Reactions: Evia