Mulberry CHAT Thread

Reactions: remainsilly
Remainsilly..... Never change, you always make my day!

Hope all you ladies are well?

I visited M today to collect my repaired bag, I was the only one in there and five minutes later, it was packed. Hopefully things are turning round for M.....The new satchel was about to go home with someone, looked really nice and lots of other people looking

I didn't stay in the front very long where all of the other new bags were, but I must say (call me crazy) I was very drawn to the navy tartan small bayswater, it's not as in your face as I had imagined.

The small oxblood bays was also very nice as was the postmans lock clutch

I like the size of the new mini lily, subtly bigger but as of yet, only seasonal colours

I've mentioned before about the 2 stores in Westfield, what I hadn't realised was that the original smaller store is still selling sale items, great idea IMO, especially great if you are like me, want something after the sale ends!!

Naturally I didn't bother with the fancy dress items at the back of the store, none of the scarves had my name on them either, but I did come home with a little something [emoji48]

Reactions: ElainePG

I visited M today to collect my repaired bag, I was the only one in there and five minutes later, it was packed. Hopefully things are turning round for M.....The new satchel was about to go home with someone, looked really nice and lots of other people looking

I didn't stay in the front very long where all of the other new bags were, but I must say (call me crazy) I was very drawn to the navy tartan small bayswater, it's not as in your face as I had imagined.

I like the size of the new mini lily, subtly bigger but as of yet, only seasonal colours

I've mentioned before about the 2 stores in Westfield, what I hadn't realised was that the original smaller store is still selling sale items, great idea IMO, especially great if you are like me, want something after the sale ends!!

Naturally I didn't bother with the fancy dress items at the back of the store, none of the scarves had my name on them either, but I did come home with a little something [emoji48]

What did you buy????

Spill! I would like to see new purchase and repaired bag. Please and thank you.

Yay! Congrats on finding a little something....

Spill! I would like to see new purchase and repaired bag. Please and thank you.

Hello, looks like we've all missed TPF [emoji846] been so quiet lately

Say hello to my first Lily

IMG_1471717037.053464.jpg

Re the repaired bag, she's ok, they didn't actually replace the whole lining, just the back half [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]!!! Bizarre really, I haven't unpacked her yet after collecting, but don't think she will be staying after all of the kerfuffle. The join is invisible, but highlights the old side though as new is much blacker if that makes sense. I did think about getting them to do it again, but to be honest, I couldn't be bothered with it all. The manager handling it all has been amazing, but other than that not a great experience.

I also want the kite when they hit the outlets, so need to move something on and just not feeling the love anymore

Reactions: remainsilly

Oh, good! Can't wait to see your "little something." Pictures later?

Hello, looks like we've all missed TPF [emoji846] been so quiet lately

Say hello to my first Lily

View attachment 3444904

Re the repaired bag, she's ok, they didn't actually replace the whole lining, just the back half [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]!!! Bizarre really, I haven't unpacked her yet after collecting, but don't think she will be staying after all of the kerfuffle. The join is invisible, but highlights the old side though as new is much blacker if that makes sense. I did think about getting them to do it again, but to be honest, I couldn't be bothered with it all. The manager handling it all has been amazing, but other than that not a great experience.

I also want the kite when they hit the outlets, so need to move something on and just not feeling the love anymore
Hello, Lily! :wave: You are beeeeeeyoooooootifulllllll!
What a stunning color, lou. You chose well! What size is this? Is it the new "larger" size lily? Looks fabulous! A perfect color for upcoming autumn weather. (Or our current grey, foggy weather here on the Pacific coast!).
I'm sorry that you're disappointed in your repaired bag. But if it's time to move it on in favor of a kite, then so be it. If that sale funds your purchase, then it all comes out perfectly.

Yes, I see that now. You and I crossed posts! :ghi5:

Thanks, I had the choice of two, she was the deepest colour and perfect grain, the other one was very smooth and totally different

Yes wet and grey in Blighty too, feels like autumns on its way, leaves were falling off trees today

She's the regular lily, I always thought too feminine for me, but goes well with jeans too

Thanks, I had the choice of two, she was the deepest colour and perfect grain, the other one was very smooth and totally different

Yes wet and grey in Blighty too, feels like autumns on its way, leaves were falling off trees today

She's the regular lily, I always thought too feminine for me, but goes well with jeans too
It is so fun how the leather/grain totally changes mulb bags.
Great lily! Enjoy.
Saw irl lily bag, 1st time, being worn in pouring London rain--rain brings out her beauty even more. Was total love.

It is so fun how the leather/grain totally changes mulb bags.
Great lily! Enjoy.
Saw irl lily bag, 1st time, being worn in pouring London rain--rain brings out her beauty even more. Was total love.

Absolutely agree and thanks RS, the display one was sad and lonely, had smooth and grain mixed together and variations in the colour

I saw two today, both black medium, was thinking I should have got the medium in black, but want suede lining and it's still microfibre at the mo

London...... What part? Hope you enjoyed your trip