Mulberry CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a bottle of Moet in the cupboard on the weekend. I think it's from three years ago. Do you think it would be safe to drink?

Personally, I'm amazed it hasn't exploded by now - I'd forgotten about it!!

Glad you are feeling a little better in one way Elvis. I too partook of some champers too last night i think DH was trying to get me tipsy !!!!!! Hope Thea if you are around feels better today.

Another new chat thread? Seems like only yesterday there was a new one!
I hope everyone who isn't feeling too good gets well soon and had a good day yesterday on their various valentine's trips! :smile:

Elvis glad you are feeling little positive - just be yourself, nothing else, no more or no less!

Thea hope you are feeling better too - your slow anaesthetic effect story made me laugh - you must be strong for alcohol, aren't you? Take care...

Riff, still thinking about SM - :flowers:

Oh fuzzog, you can make most expensive salad dressing if it's turned into vinegar at least! :P

Elvis glad you are feeling little positive - just be yourself, nothing else, no more or no less!

Thea hope you are feeling better too - your slow anaesthetic effect story made me laugh - you must be strong for alcohol, aren't you? Take care...

Riff, still thinking about SM - :flowers:

Oh fuzzog, you can make most expensive salad dressing if it's turned into vinegar at least! :P

Ha!! Thank you - great idea!!

We'll open it on the weekend.

I bought my hubby a 30year old bottle of wine for his 30th. The first glass was lovely - but guess who got the sediment on the bottom?!? - YUK!

Sorry to change topic, but I'm so excited.

My postie came this morning - with a parcel.

Thanks to a lovely lady on her - via Ebay - I am now the proud owner of a Chocolate brown Congo Jamie - which perfectly matches my purse!!

Sorry - now where were we?

I got an order from Liz Earle today- and as usual a full price additional product was popped in for being such a long standing customer with a lovely personal letter- I love that firm they know all about customer service!! I had already got a free candle for spending above a certain amount so didnt expect any more this time but they offer such a personal service that a got another item on top as per usual- they never forget!

The SM is back on the ward, she's fine but still out for the count. They've been told everything is ok and went to plan but SIL is exceptionally upset, the incision isn't where or what they expected.

C&P is fab isnt it- Ive been mixing it with the brightening treatment also in the TSV or else I look like death in the morning!! Love the smell of the shampoo as well- todays delivery has a fab little travel kit with bag for my hols- if it lasts that long- as well as the bath/shower gel for men-OH's fav but I nick it too- and a supply of spot on for emergencies

The SM is back on the ward, she's fine but still out for the count. They've been told everything is ok and went to plan but SIL is exceptionally upset, the incision isn't where or what they expected.

Glad its gone well Riff- and SILs reaction is probably just delayed reaction to it all- is the incision larger or more likely to show or something? Decleor prologene gel applied as soon as the wound starts to heal will really reduce any scarring

Status
Not open for further replies.