Mulberry Bayswater...Authenticity help please!

1. Hi fellow purse lovers,
    I've been lusting after a black Mulberry Bayswater for a long time but couldn't bring myself to pay retail, so I've ben scouring eBay for months looking for one and today when I looked there was the perfect one! I nearly fell out of my chair with excitement, I'm sure you know what that's like :yahoo: . Of course eBay is rife with fakes, so I'm asking for a little help in authenticating this one. Any Mulberry owners out there? I would really appreciate any comments, the link is below:

eBay: Mulberry Bayswater Bag BLACK Darwin Leather w/ Tag NEW (item 120090403906 end time Feb-25-07 17:58:26 PST)

Also the item Number is 120090403906

Thanks in advance everyone! :yes:

2. Hi--are you the person who posted about this on the eBay community board? I just posted about this bag there, after comparing it to mine. I'm not a Bayswater expert--just took mine out to compare photos and noticed some differences--not sure what they mean.eBay Forums: Mulberry Bayswater...Authenticity help ...

3. Haha, yeah I did post there too, I'm desperate. Thanks for your comments, I don't know if I'm going to risk it though. I just really want that bag... Maybe I should start saving my pennies to buy it retail from net-a-porter, then I know its real...