Mulberry at Nordy's

1. Hello, has anyone seen the new Mulberry collections at Nordy's? Thanks!
  2. I've seen a few of the new bags at Nordys in San Diego. I'm not super familiar with the styles, but saw some in orange and in brown. If you're looking for something specific, give them a ring. 619.295.4441. Ask for Joseph--he's the best!
  3. The flagship store in Seattle has a variety of the two-tone bags, they had some Lauries for a while, and some bags in the ginger. I also saw the new Bayswater there with a stitched-on leaf pattern.

What are you looking for??
  4. Hi fryedaze,
    I was wondering about the ginger color. What does it look like IRL? Also, did you see the new Annie bags?
  5. Hi Toreilly.

Yes they had/have Annies, although I don't recall seeing it in Ginger.

The Ginger is definately orangish - someone on this forum described it as a Pumpkin color, which is a pretty good description. I don't see it as being a neutral color at all, but that's just my opinion.

Hope that helps - let us know if you get something! :yes:
  6. Pumpkin is definitely more accurate. This colour is gorgeous. In fact, I bought a coin purse on Saturday in this colour. Love it!:yes:
  7. I just saw the Mulberry Annie and I MUST HAVE ONE NOW! Hate that pumpkin color, but it's also supposed to come in "oak" and black.

Santa, please hurry down the chimney with this one!
  8. Ha! Ha! And I'm still drooling over the Laurie... :drool:
  9. Do they have mens bags/messenger bags?