Mulberry

Mulberry Accessories - Show Us Yours!!

LovinMyMulberry Posted By LovinMyMulberry Posted Feb 20, 2010

1. Beautiful accessories, the pouches are great aren't they !

2. Charlie - that green bays green keyring is perfect - I soooo want one and a RN pouch!!! Why can I never see these lovely things anywhere!!!

3. Elvis, they had the green bays keyring and a turquoise coloured one at Bicester a couple of weeks ago x

4. Thx chloe- the green was was at sm or bicester in the last lost of postings too so Im off to have a look - hope its still there!!! Really love this one- I only have the star signs and two ds but they dont really go with any of my bags!!!

5. I only have the one! :nuts:

Attached Files:

• 026.JPG
      026.JPG
      File size:
      154.3 KB
      Views:
    • 031.JPG
      031.JPG
      File size:
      164.6 KB
      Views:
  6. What a gorgeous ONE to have though hula!! :yahoo:

7. thanks LMM!

8. Just out of interest - I purchased a blueberry bays keyring and I noticed that it has a very short chain i.e. one link between the charm and the clasp, and no oval tag just the tiny clochette. I compared it to one of the older colours on the Mulberry website e.g. a white one, and that has more links and the oval tag. Do you think there is a reason for the short length on the new colours?

9. Old thread but thought I would bump it as I love being nosey at everyones' accessories!! Come on ladies & gents!! :graucho:

10. My Bayswater Pouch in plum (looks more pinky with the flash) which I picked up in the sales. As you can see it fits nicely in my Alexa.

Attached Files:

11. That is really pretty - congrats!! I almost bought one a few months ago .. but stopped myself as I had so many others :lol:

12. Good idea, LMM!

No idea what I last posted on here, but here is my latest addition: broken gems pouch!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Gorgeous pouch, KLP :heart:

How have I never posted to this thread? :push: I've got LOADS of accessories :lol:

Must dig out some photos later... :nuts:

14. That's a cute pouch klp - one thing about Mulberry is that their pouches are very handy!! :biggrin:

Dita - love all your accessories, so looking forward to some photos!! :biggrin:

15. Thanks Dita and LMM! It sure is lovely and it's all Wulie's fault that I had to have one, and a graphite Antony for that matter - she had both at the Bicester meet and that was all the enabling I needed! :nuts: