Mulberry 08 Season

Aha! I popped into Mulberry at St Christopher's Place (just off Oxford Street) and Selfridges today, and checked out the bags they currently have.

Selfridges have a lovely pink version of the Belle that I just bought, which is from the new season's collection but which isn't on the website yet. So, it looks like there will be more bags to come :nuts:

I saw the cream patent Latimer that I liked the look of on the website, but I don't like it in real life. I don't like the rust coloured version in "smooth grain" either. I did see a lovely Roxanne in shiny black (not patent, but not matt leather either) with shiny gold hardware though - not sure if that's a new one or not.

St Christopher's Place have some really nice deep rose pink bags but I can't remember the model - like the Roxanne but smaller, not the Blenheim? Anyway, they are in the sale at £297 (if I remember correctly) and there was one oak one there too, if anyone's interested. They also have all of the checked cashmere scarves at £88.

Hope that's helpful to someone :smile: