much needed advice, I don't have a clue what I should do in this situation.

1. Sorry, its long and not a nice topic but I dont know what I should do:confused1:

It started like this, my boyfriends mother tried to contact my boyfriend through me but he wasn't home and I couldn't get a hold of him either. Later that night I received a call from him telling me that his Grandfather went to the hospital and that his mother flew down there that same day. He was pretty upset about it and he didn't know what was going on. Well I talked with his sister the next day and she told me what happened. I was shocked and it didn't sound good at all. I told her that he should hear what's going on through his family and that I shouldn't tell him. She agreed and said that her mother should tell him. Well that following day, his Grandfather died. Its been 4 days and he still has not talked with his mother and his Dad still hasn't told him what happened. I feel like he needs to know but I don't know what I should do. Would it be best for his Mother to tell him (if she does) or should I tell him?

2. i'm so sorry for you and ur bf loss... but i think he should hear it from his family, esp. after days...

3. Thanks, I think your right.

4. He does not need to ever know that you knew about it before he did.

5. ^ yup agreed!! i suggest you keep this information to yourself for a long time if not forever