Mu..ha..ha..ha ,jill Has Crossed To The Orange Side!!lol!

1. I cant beleive it...I finally got my Hermes Evelyn!I just bought an ETAUPE(SP?)Clemence Evelyn........SO FLIPPING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will post pics when I get it in my hands!!HEEHEEE!!!!:yahoo:

Jill is doing a happy dance...LOL!:party:

2. LOL!!! It's about damn time!!!! Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see pics!

3. :party: :party: :party:

4. Oh Jill! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:It's all downhill from here unless you've got some kind of iron will!:nuts:

5. You tell her LV!!!^^

6. Congrats, Jill!!! I knew it was only a matter of time.. lol. Wow, it's really raining etoupe atm! The colour couldn't be more gorgeous!

7. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: YEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!! Way to go JILL! Glad to have you over here on the orange side......just wait.....this is only the beginning!!!!!!!! Muuuaaaahhhhaaaaa........

8. Got one myself, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Congratulations!

9. YAY!!! Congrats Jill!! She is a beauty! Welcome too and love to have you here!!! Better watch out and get ready!!! Just like Shopmom said "this is only the beginning"!!!

10. there's no going back, jill! welcome!

11. Hi Jill!!! Hee hee - sneaking over from the Prada forum!!!

So happy for you! You will love the bag. It's just your style (messenger). Can't wait to see pix!

12. Congrats Jill. Can't wait to see photos.

13. Congrats!

14. I Knew This Day Would Come!!! Congratulations On Such A Beautiful Bag ~ So Happy For You!!!!!

15. You will love it!!! The Evelyne was my first and only H handbag purchase (so far). Every day when I use it I still marvel at how lovely it is!!! I cannot wait to see pics of yours!! Congratulations!!!