Mu Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!new Chanel Coming!!!

1. I got a phone call that a VERY wanted bag Im lusting :drool: after came in..heehee..CANT WAIT..Picking it up today..STAY TUNED...I was high up on the list for this bag so Im feelin PRETTY LUCKY!!!!!!
    Im gonna wait to tell ya which Chanel bag it is(IM EVIL!):supacool: :graucho: .....

STAY TUNED...........Just hoping its not gonna be too big a bag for me(That was a subtle hint..LOL!):wlae: :roflmfao:

will post pics later ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Oh goody I love this. Let's play a guessing game as to what Jill is buying today.

I'll guess the red lambskin jumbo flap!

Anybody else care to venture a guess?
  3. Ohhh, that is evil haha :smile: Hmmm... denim Cabas maybe? Can't be the expandable, since I saw your post about your black one :smile: Can't wait to see pics, you have great bag taste!

4. Denim Cabas???? :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see pics~
  5. I'm going with the Red flap too. Can't wait to see what you're getting!
  6. It can't be the denim baby cabas because Jill already has a bunch of baby cabas and I don't think she'd be worried it would be "too big" for her. My guess is going to be Vinyl Cabas. Does Jill have a Vinyl Cabas?
  7. Ohhh, I thought the denim Cabas was bigger than the baby, so that's why I said denim haha... oops. Hmm, then maybe it is the red flap!
  8. What could it be Jill.........don't you have them all by now??????????LOL
  9. Classic Red Flap in Jumbo????????? I'm curious too ahha
  10. congrats jill! can't wait to see it! i'm not even gonna hazzard a guess.....:p
  11. Jill its about time, you havent bought anything in 48 hours...I am betting on demin cabas....
  12. Selena, you are one big RIOT. And right on the money - if the sun is rising, Jill is buying another bag.
  13. Hurry up and go to the store! I wanna see what it is :hysteric:
  14. I know which bag :graucho:

You never said I couldn't tell....!
  15. ^^This is true. I think maybe red classic flap. Or is she wanting one of those impossible to find violet flaps?