MTV's "Making Da Band 4" Ladies versus the Fellas...

Shannon is beautiful in person!! Me and my little fam met dawn, aundrea, and shannon last year on the beach in honolulu. It was the strangest thing... i was in the water and then I see 3 girls and a guy [shannon's husband] and the girl's were taking pics and dipping in the water. When all of a sudden it clicked.. hahahaha - I met them on Tuesday and then Thursday the bus comes and picks us up from our hotel and the girls were on the same bus!!! So crazy! Very Very nice. Aubrey and D.Woods didn't arrive yet. p.s. they are super super skinny in person. p.s.s. dawn's booty is huge for such a small person. Oh and yes, Aundrea wore the same dress from the beach to the luau :P Dawn went up and danced with the male dancers on stage. this was march 2007. I :heart: their new c.d. :jammin:

Thanks for posting the pics, I love their new cd too, DAMAGED is my theme song right now, lol.

i love ecstacy w/rick ross, bad girl w/missy, strip tease, is anybody listening.
Has anyone bought Day 26's album :confused1: People are saying Donnie's song, Dr. Love
is pretty good but I haven't heard it yet.

Shannon is beautiful in person!! Me and my little fam met dawn, aundrea, and shannon last year on the beach in honolulu. It was the strangest thing... i was in the water and then I see 3 girls and a guy [shannon's husband] and the girl's were taking pics and dipping in the water. When all of a sudden it clicked.. hahahaha - I met them on Tuesday and then Thursday the bus comes and picks us up from our hotel and the girls were on the same bus!!! So crazy! Very Very nice. Aubrey and D.Woods didn't arrive yet. p.s. they are super super skinny in person. p.s.s. dawn's booty is huge for such a small person. Oh and yes, Aundrea wore the same dress from the beach to the luau :P Dawn went up and danced with the male dancers on stage. this was march 2007. I :heart: their new c.d. :jammin:

Wow. Lucky you. Thats awesome!

Thank you Veelyn & Lo* for your kind words. When I saw them on the beach, i asked if alot of people were asking for their autographs, and they said NO! Only one other family and that was it.

Word, yeap.. those are the songs from their newest album. I think amazon had it for like $9.99 or something. The whole album is really good. I listen to it while im on PF.

^^^I listen to it while im on here too!!! I looove the new album, its so dancey (if thats a word, lol) And is it me or is Shannon EXTRA fierce in the Damaged video?

^^haha we're jamming out together then :jammin: YES, Shannon did such a great job. I read somewhere she got to lead on alot of the songs. I don't like her bangs, but she still looks good. They didn't give her or Aundrea alot of airtime on the show. Aubrella sure got alot.. lolz.

I downloaded both Danity Kane & Day 26's albums. I LOVE Danity Kane's!! Every single song is amazing. I can't even pick out a fave song because I love them all so much. I've had it on repeat constantly!

I really like Day 26's too but I've only listened to it twice so far. I hope they release the albums here soon otherwise I'll have to try import them from somewhere. I hope Donnie's album is just as good.