MT heart has ripples should I keep it

Hm that's a tough call. If it was a super-expensive item I would DEFINITELY return it, but since it's an accessory and the only one left and you love pomme, maybe you should keep it. If you find another one maybe you can sell this one.

I'm so sorry.....I know how bad you wanted this!!! I went with violette because I was not happy with the embossing on the reds I saw. There's a violette left at Saks in Las Vegas.....was there tonight. If you're not 100% happy, don't keep it. If you love the pomme that much, maybe return it and find one on eBay.

I saw a pomme heart at the LV in Vancouver Canada tonight and it was in good condition.

I say return it if you are not 100% happy with it. I had to return an item today that I really wanted but the epi had flecks of glue all over it on both sides and it drove me nuts.

The pattern looks a bit different.... the hearts that I have seen have the LV logo closer to the top, instead of centered like yours is.... idk if that matters... maybe yours is defective?:shrugs: