MSN Money- Coach article

Thanks, very interesting reads.....I also wonder what kinds of questions they ask. I always dreamed what it would be like to design a handbag. Oooooh using all my favorite colors and textures, fun fun fun!:yahoo:

It asked personal questions (ex. annual income, gender, occupation, etc.) but it also asked question about where you purchased your Coach items, how often from each supply chain (ex. from a retailer like Macys, the boutique, Coach.com or the 1-800 #, etc.). It also asked questions about how you viewed Coach products and its image of the products and the company. Then there was also a comment section where you could submit additional information or suggestions.

There was also a contest - something along the lines of the first 200 people to submit the survey would receive a prize (I forgot what it was). As you can see, I didn't win the prize.:P

i took an online survey for them once...it was about 2 months ago though. it asked things like which store did i go to more often, why i went to that store more often, did i perfer going to the regular stores or the outlets, when did i make my first coach purchase, how much do i spend on other designer bags, when did i plan on making a new purchase, if i had bought anything from coach recently, what other places do i buy coach products at...etc.