Ms. Violet Twiggy is here - I love her! Definitely purple!

To me this violet looks much more beautiful than others I've seen...I'm not sure why, but maybe it's the RH...or maybe it's a darker shade of violet... Love it!!!

Thank you! The color is so hard to capture (as it is w/many Balenciaga bags). It is very dark, rich, saturated purple. Somewhere between my first photo (w/o flash) and the BalNY photo. I shouldn't have posted the flash photo in my original post, it makes the bag appear much lighter than it actually is. I really love this color in this style!

w/o flash (shade):
IMG_6262.jpg

BalNYphoto:
grapetwiggy.jpg.jpg

Thank you! The color is so hard to capture (as it is w/many Balenciaga bags). It is very dark, rich, saturated purple. Somewhere between my first photo (w/o flash) and the BalNY photo. I shouldn't have posted the flash photo in my original post, it makes the bag appear much lighter than it actually is. I really love this color in this style!

w/o flash (shade):
IMG_6262.jpg

BalNYphoto:
grapetwiggy.jpg.jpg

:nuts::nuts::nuts: Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous Gwen!!! What a pretty violet twiggy! But I thought it was just me about the color changing in different lightings...when I first got mine in the daytime it looked a lot brighter and lighter...then as the day progressed or under certain lighting, the bag looked really dark. And this morning, the bag looked bright again! :P

Anyhow, the violet in the twiggy style is just A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!! :tup: Congrats!

:nuts::nuts::nuts: Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous Gwen!!! What a pretty violet twiggy! But I thought it was just me about the color changing in different lightings...when I first got mine in the daytime it looked a lot brighter and lighter...then as the day progressed or under certain lighting, the bag looked really dark. And this morning, the bag looked bright again! :P

Anyhow, the violet in the twiggy style is just A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!! :tup: Congrats!

Thanks mintpearl! This color is truly a chameleon! Dark and/or light depending on the lighting.

Oh my.... that violet twiggy is SOOO adorable!!! It's great to see violet on another style bag!! Such a difficult color to capture in a picture isn't it!? GORGEOUS!!!!!