Ms. Vert D'eau First arrived!

1. Thank you for helping me pick her out! I'm in love! I wasn't sure about the First, but I love the style. It's not really an everyday bag because it would be too small for my needs, but I'd be afraid to use a bag in this color for everyday anyway. The color is lighter than I expected but still beautiful. The leather is just okay IMO, but I'm sure it will get better with use. I better love her though, because this one marks my last bag purchase for a really long time!!! :nuts:

I also took an updated photo of my bbag collection. Clockwise, starting with White, there's my 07 White City, 07 Black City, 06 Ink Purse, 07 Anthracite Twiggy, 06 Rouge VIF Box, 07 Vert D'eau First, and 07 Vert Gazon Twiggy. (I really could use my collection, huh? Jaune?) No no...must not sway! lol

***Oh, I'm adding comparison pics of Anthracite, Black, and Ink.
    bbags 001 467x350.jpg bbags 002 467x350.jpg bbags 007 467x350.jpg dark 003 467x350.jpg dark 006 467x350.jpg
  2. the color is TDF!!!!! maybe i should include this color in my search for my first "First" :p

LOVE your collection!!!
  3. Congrats! It's so gorgeous! :tup:

I'm so in love with this color--I already plan on it for my second bbag!
  4. VERY VERY NICE..... cOngrats! :tup:
  5. Congrats! The FIRST is my fav style and you won't believe how much attention your Vert d'Eau will get!
  6. Thank you dukechickie, oogiewoogie, and malleysmama!
  7. Congratulations! I love this color and I think that the first is the perfect style for it since I would also be afraid carrying something so light as an everyday bag.
  8. love the colour....:nuts: so close to '04 turquoise !!!

Congrats !!!
  9. lovely color!!!
  10. Wow, this First is really goregous in VD. I love it. Congrats, girlie.
  11. Looks great! Yours has a LOT of pigment to it. The ones I have seen are usually very light.
  12. :dothewave::party:
  13. :drool: Congrats! Love the colour and love your collection!:tup:
  14. sorry i may sound this color from 2008?
  15. I love Vert'deau so much that I actually bought two of them (city size) because it is so fantastic. I sprayed them w/ the protective spray and it is incredibly protective. The color is easy to keep clean.

I am so thrilled for you!