MS Office Ultimate for $60 (students only)

1. http://www.theultimatesteal.com/home.asp?cid=other

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=823 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2 height=35><TABLE style="BORDER-TOP-STYLE: solid; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: solid; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: solid; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: solid" borderColor=#666666 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=126 align=left border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=145>Am I Eligible?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left width=12>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=728>You must hold a valid email address at a U.S. educational institution ending in.edu(for example, leina@contoso.university[/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000].edu)</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left colSpan=2 height=23>
    <TABLE height=16 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=305 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=358>
    AND

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left height=20>[​IMG]</TD><TD class=style13 vAlign=center align=left>Be actively enrolled with at least 0.5 course load.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left colSpan=2 height=104>
    Also, you must be able to provide proof of enrollment status (ie, student card) upon request by Microsoft. If you are unable to provide proof of enrollment, you will be required to pay the full retail price of Office Ultimate 2007 (approximate ERP $679USD).

Click here for complete offer details!

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2 height=22><TABLE style="BORDER-TOP-STYLE: solid; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: solid; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: solid; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: solid" borderColor=#666666 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=202 align=left border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=200>Once eligible, how to buy:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2>You can download the Office Ultimate 2007 trial software anytime but to gain unrestricted access, you’ll need to activate it by entering a genuine product key!

I believe you can install it on 2 computers. I have it installed on my pc and laptop. Did not attempt a third install. I was asked for proof of enrollment so if you are not a current student then pass this by.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

2. did you try it out yet? im wondering if it's for real!

edit: just saw your comment at the bottom... thanks!

3. aznanjl - the program is run by MS so its 100% real

I dled my software last Wed. and tested it just to make sure it was ok. Everything went well and MS includes tech support so if for some reason your pc crashes or whatever they'll give you another key.

4. http://www.foundationccc.org/Default.aspx?tabid=138

If you are a California Community College student, faculty or staff member, or a student at a participating college / university in California, then you can get discounts on Dell computers, Adobe and Microsoft products.

most times the MS products are CD only (no books - who cares?), and are great discounts!

You can also try "college buys" for other participating colleges.

5. Im a little confused...does paying 60 bucks get you the trial that lasts until April 30 or does it get you complete and total access as if you bought the software?

6. At the bottom it says Eligible students may have free access for a limited amount of time?????

7. You download the trial software and then use the link to pay $60 for a product key which unlocks it and gives the full product

see here for details: http://www.microsoft.com/education/ultimatesteal.mspx

and t4p yvalenz - indeed most colleges offer software products to students at a significant discount. All you have to do is ask.

8. So I can use the programs for as long as I want?

9. Sorry if I sound dumb...but as soon as I enter the product key, is the software mine to keep for as long as I need it...or do I need to do something else (I dont understand what the April 30 deadline thing is about)

10. its all yours for life and you can install it on 2 pcs. It will not expire and you get tech support too.

You don't sound dumb at all. I asked these questions too.;)

11. It's real. One of my classmates is a consultant at MS and he passed on the deal to our entire class.

12. Thank you so much for posting this!