Mr. Sunbeam - My November Spy

1. I have been on a handbag ban of only buying one a month at the most, so here is my Limited Edition Zucca Spy, I call him Mr. Sunbeam - please say hello......

I am so over the moon with this spy, it is just so stunning and all my pictures do not do it justice, if anyone gets a chance to see one of these, you must pick it up, when you pick it up light hits the beads and a thousand (well its like a sunbeams shoot from the bag its stunning. The bag is covered in double circles of nappa leather then in the middle is a tiny gold bead, this is what catches the light. Its a very classy spy, I hope everyone loves it.

Its heavier than a normal leather spy, think this is because of all the beads, plus the lining inside is brown satin. I got it from Harrods with the help of my super Fendi Manager their Monica, she also sent me some of the new Fendi perfume
    137_3754.JPG 137_3743.JPG 137_3749.JPG 137_3747.JPG 137_3748.JPG
  2. Gorgeous bag SAICH!! Glad you are off ban and finding a beautiful Spy to add to your collection....Congrats! :yahoo:
  3. Very nice! My favorite of the fall bags!
  4. I love these pictures!!! SO STUNNING!!!! Ok... I really need to get to work now! :heart: :heart: Saich, it's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
  5. So glad you love this bag.

Have to say out of all the spys I own or have owned this one is by far my favourite. The pictures really do not do this bag justice.

Had it sitting in my lounge all day so I can see it when I walk the biggest smile on my face.
  6. Oooooooooh, Saichyloo!!! This is so elegant and unique. I'm surprised by just how much I love it, given that I tend to be a leather Spy purist. But this one is such a head-turner. Loooooooooooooove it! Modeling picspicspics:woohoo:

7. Trying to find the Black fendi T-bar spy shoes now to go with this spy, if anyone spots them in the shops could you let me know thanks
  8. Oh Deco, soooooooo glad you love this spy its by far the best spy I have ever owned
  9. So gorgeous -congrats to you!
  10. I knew you would have to get this bag once I read your shopping trip thread! :graucho:

Big congrats - it's beautiful!
  11. Saichy, she's beautiful! :tup:

But I'm waiting for your acadia with blue handle pics! AHEM!!!!!! (Oh, and an updated family pic, please!) :graucho::graucho:
  12. :heart::heart::heart: beautiful.....saich2, if you ever get sick of any of your spies.... :p
  13. Beautiful bag! Congrats!
  14. what a STUNNER! beautiful bag! Congrats!
  15. I love that it's a mister! Is that how you aquired so many spies?:smile: