mr. & mrs. PBC @ BEVERLY HILLS HERMES for Chinese New Year!!!

Ah yes, Sprinkles. I swear I think the hype around the place is what draws the crowd because I've had their cupcakes a ton of times and each time I think maybe this one will blow me out of the water, but whenever I eat them I think they're ok, but a little on the dry side...even when they come right out of the oven. And I'm a fanatic over sweets.
Now if you want a really good cupcake in LA go to Joan's on 3rd in West Hollywood or Toast which is also on 3rd Street. Plus it's almost a guarantee that you'll see someone famous. Last time I was at Joan's on 3rd I was in line in front of Jake Gylennhal (or however you spell his last name) and then at Toast Courteney Cox was at the table next to me. Kind of interesting.
However, your watch is droolworthy:drool: Congrats! You and your husband are adorable!!!

Yup, that ring is gorgeous! And anyone thinking of buying Sprinkles, just to let you know, there's a "major" price break at a dozen. Instead of paying $3.25 for a single cupcake (or is it $3.50?), you get the dozen for $36, so $3 each. I'm guilty of standing in that line, but never when it was as long as in the pic.

If anyone wants to meet me in LA, let me know, and I'll see if I can leave work early;)

UGH!!!! DAMN U and your CUPCAKES WOMAN!!! WHAT TORTURE THIS IS AT 1 AM!!!!! RUMBLING STOMACH AND STILL NO CUPCAKES IN SIGHT FOR ME!!!!

come over! i flew the half eaten ones back with me cause i couldn't bear to throw them away after standing in line for that long! i think the red velvet one is still uneaten! hehehhehehhe they were all for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! all 7 cupcakes!!!! DH only had a couple bites of the dk choc one and SIL and MIL didn't dare to even ask me for a bite cause they made fun of me for torturing DH (for standing in line!).

Yup, that ring is gorgeous! And anyone thinking of buying Sprinkles, just to let you know, there's a "major" price break at a dozen. Instead of paying $3.25 for a single cupcake (or is it $3.50?), you get the dozen for $36, so $3 each. I'm guilty of standing in that line, but never when it was as long as in the pic.

If anyone wants to meet me in LA, let me know, and I'll see if I can leave work early;)

Oh Man! All this talk about cupcakes make me :drool: Do they ship internationally? :roflmfao:

Ah yes, Sprinkles. I swear I think the hype around the place is what draws the crowd because I've had their cupcakes a ton of times and each time I think maybe this one will blow me out of the water, but whenever I eat them I think they're ok, but a little on the dry side...even when they come right out of the oven. And I'm a fanatic over sweets.
Now if you want a really good cupcake in LA go to Joan's on 3rd in West Hollywood or Toast which is also on 3rd Street. Plus it's almost a guarantee that you'll see someone famous. Last time I was at Joan's on 3rd I was in line in front of Jake Gylennhal (or however you spell his last name) and then at Toast Courteney Cox was at the table next to me. Kind of interesting.
However, your watch is droolworthy:drool: Congrats! You and your husband are adorable!!!

u know what?? my DH said the same thing!!! that's why he didn't bother to even try the other flavors! i guess i'm kinda forcing myself to like these lil boogers bc we stood in line for soooooooooo long!! if i allowed myself to agree with u and DH, i'd be soooooooo P*SSED at myself for believing in the hype and wanting to experience it all in 3.5 inch heels!!!!!!

i will have to try out the other places that u mentioned next time!! i'm sure DH will not like hearing about them.....hehehehe

oh! i did not even know this!!! i just kept hearing people (while in line) talking about the $3.50 cupcakes and what a ripoff they were. when i finally got to the front, i just ordered whatever was available! hehe i ordered 7 so i wonder if i got a price break??

Wow. Now I want a cupcake. Or three.

PBC, thanks. I hope its not the same sign as me! I love to wear red! (not Virgo, not Virgo, not Virgo!)

I'm sure the red thing doesn't apply to handbags because it isn't really "worn" is it, a handbag? Its more like, held... LOL