Mr. Blackwell's 47th annual Worst Dressed Women List

I don't get VB as a fashion icon. I really agree w/ that, as well as some of the others on the list.
I feel the same way. Everybody's saying that she's the most stylish woman in the world and I think she's not. Maybe she shouldn't be on the list or in the first place of the list. Of course she's stylish, but it's not hard when you have lots of money and can afford designers clothes. Besides I'm a little bored with her super short dresses she's wearing all the time.

It must have been quite hard to put together that list and have to narrow it down with all the disasters there were in 2007!!

Good job for being kind to Britney though - I don't particularly like her but I agree that it would have been so easy for her to put the No 1 spot but why put her down already - I think she has enough to deal with!

Also, have to agree that VB may not deserve the No 1 spot (but then as I said - how could you decide on the No 1 spot!) but she does deserve to be on the list. I know that she is a new favourite in the US but just because she is skinny (too skinny if you ask me but thats a different story!) and has enough money to buy whatever she wants doesn't mean that she has style!

While I feel she belongs on the list I think the #1 spot was a bit harsh.She's never impressed me in the least but I'll give the devil its due,when she gets it right she nails it.I honestly think over exposing those hideous things she calls breast landed her on the list.

She can go from looking super chic one minute to looking like a two bit hooker in designer clothing in the blink of an eye.

Mr. Blackwell needs to get his eyes checked, stat. Vicky is the best dressed in my opinion.

any girl in here if they had the chance would raid through her closet.

Victoria Beckham is a BOMBSHELL. The woman has good looks, great body, SEXIE husband, cute kids, and lots of money. That's why she dresses like that. Sh*t if I was in her position, I'd do the same thing. She never looks trashy or a like a sl*t. TEAM BECKHAM!! :yahoo:

I can think of several people on that list that deserve #1 over VB. And as much as I don't care for lindsey lohan, I don't really recall her dressing that badly this past year. Maybe I need to be reminded.

Victoria Beckham is a BOMBSHELL. The woman has good looks, great body, SEXIE husband, cute kids, and lots of money. That's why she dresses like that. Sh*t if I was in her position, I'd do the same thing. She never looks trashy or a like a sl*t. TEAM BECKHAM!! :yahoo:

Ahem :rolleyes: Nice classy nips. She thinks wearing a Birkin will detract from her absence of a bra?

victoria_beckham_nipples_1.jpg

Someone could loose an eye with those things!

And what the hell is she wearing here? Is that what you wear to get off a bobblehead space ship???

VbRobertoCavallicorset.jpg

LoL...okay so she didn't wear a bra a few times...a lot of celebrities have done it. Still, they're still pretty perky! LMAO! Can't be perfect all the time, but she looks good like 98% of the time.