MPRS white Gaucho no reserve

1. ever since I posted about that bag, I checked back and it has gone up significantly in price, but still lower than retail (which I doubt it would stay at for a sweet bag like that)

2. Questions:
    Why didn't she photograph the interior?
    Why do some people say they're sold out? They're not actually, Neimans here has them as does Dior at the Houston Galleria{?}

3. I think there probably was one to start w/. After the first bid the BIN is gone unless there was a Reserve on it. I say I think they may have been one because in her descript she offers free shipping w/ BIN.

4. Im in the Texas area....you say Houston and Dallas Galleria still have the Dior gaucho in stock? You are soo lucky to live near a boutique. I have to drive (minimum) 1.5 hours to get to one. :cry:

5. I was on the wait list at Neimans Northpark and they called me, so I know they at least had them a week ago. And the Dior in Houston Galleria had 3 brown ones last week, the bronw was much prettier in person I might add! They told me they're gtting more soon.
    It's the only "It" bag I've wanted so far!

6. she said it was sold out in europe

7. I didn't say her, I said "some people". I see this a lot about bags{?}
    People claim things are sold out, but they're not. I think some Seller's assume we don't do our homework.
    KWIM?

8. Yeah, I understand what you mean but the supply and demand technique does work ;)

9. It should work! When it's true! LOL!
    I know a lot of bags are hard to find, I'm realistic about it, I swear!

10. I have the medium white gaucho in my car right now and I am returning it to Saks Portland tomorrow because I am picking up the white gaucho tote. If anyone wants it, no tax and I will just ship it on to you. I think they are $1395. It has only been out of its sleeper for a minute to look out.

11. ^^^ I wish I had the money to buy it from you!!! That is my dream bag right now!!