Mozzarella on the MOOOOve.... Travel Journal

LOL Thanks girls!! There's no HK cake pan (if there was one, I'd totally use it!) I just drew her on a sheet of paper and cut it out. I used it as a template and placed it on top of the cake. Use a knife and follow the outline and then VOILA~ HK's head! haha then frost and decorate :smile:

Doing non-rectangular cakes leave a lot of extra parts (the parts you chop off) haha.. Mozzarella has been eating some.. :P I wish I could send some to you girls! If only teleporting existed..

haha Hello Kitty was eaten yesterday.. and she was pretty tasty too! Especially with the vanilla ice cream!! Yummy! Here's the birthday girl Jayna.. she LOVES Hello Kitty (aww she thought I was cute too) and she was :shocked: when they were cutting the cake.. hehe what a cutie! She's now 2 years old!
23Jayna.jpg

The other day, I went to Waikiki for the first time! I was with Miss Dana, her cousin, and their friend. We drove by the ocean/harbor area near the time the sun was setting.. it was really pretty and relaxing! This was also the day that Miss Dana's cousin, happy toki, bought her lovely Paradiso MM from the Hilton Hotel's DFS Galleria! We couldnt stay long but that hotel is beautiful! It was Miss Dana's first time being there too!
24harbor.jpg

Prettty harbor.. its nice and warm here in Hawaii!

25hawaiiandress.jpg

Random shop in Waikiki.. I wanted a mini-Hawaiian dress but they didnt have my size :sad:

27shinchan.jpg

Ohhh I met Godzilla-Crayon Shinchan! Haha but he didnt scare me.. he was quite tiny :P

Miss Dana's sister showed us a really cool sticky toy thing she bought from her trip to China! Its like the sticky hand toy but in a round piggy form! When you throw it onto the ground, the piggy goes *splat* and then he returns to his regular round self!! Miss Dana thought this was the cutest thing in the world!! Especially since it was GREEN :lol: She was pretty amused.. but I almost got hit by him! But he played nicely afterwards ^__^
18piggy1.jpg

*SPLAT*

19piggy2.jpg

Hes popping back to life!!

20piggy3.jpg

LOL Miss Dana took tons of random pictures but these are the most amusing ones!

21piggy4.jpg

This one was the coolest! Those 2 long things and the dot are its legs and tail stub :lol:

22piggy5.jpg

Awww and today was my last full day with Miss Dana! However, I'll still be in Hawaii for another week or so! I'm glad I get to stay in Hawaii for about 2 weeks! This traveling idea was great! First Australia, now Hawaii.. where to next?! :P

I'll be keeping you girls posted! Stay tuned!

LOL I'll let happy toki take pictures of her paradiso MM and post it up! :P She still needs to come over to my house to Scotchgard it!!

hahahaha sticky piggy is veryyy fun to play with! hahaha I'm such a kid.

I'm a bit sad.. I'll have to let go of Miss M today :sad: But its great timing! I'm going to pick up my own Mozzarella from the post office soon! But that doesnt mean I wont miss Miss M! (Is that officially her name? LOL)

So I just arrived at Maya's house not too long ago!

Maya met up with Dana at Ala Moana to do the hand off... Maya didn't wanna be in the picture of the hand off because she said she looks like crap right after work. So then we left Ala Moana and headed to Maya's house!

When I got there, she introduced me to her two lovebirds, Mika and Kano. I only took a picture with Mika because Kano bites. :Push: I wouldn't want him biting my ear or something!

And now we're sitting here, relaxing, and hanging out on the couch while Maya goes on-line!

She said we're gonna have an early day tomorrow because she gets up at 5 to go to the gym. Then when we're at the preschool, I'm gonna get to do water play with her children! Yay!!

Attachments

• mozzarella_handoff.jpg
    mozzarella_handoff.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 64
  • mozzarella_leavedana.jpg
    mozzarella_leavedana.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 39
  • mozzarella_mika.jpg
    mozzarella_mika.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 30
  • mozzarella_laptop.jpg
    mozzarella_laptop.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 34
Haha I didnt know I was in the picture too!! :lol: And what in the world is Maya talking about?! She looked fine! (The necklace too :graucho:)

Awww Mika is so cuuuute!! (greeeeen) Miss M sure is meeting a lot of new animal friends! :nuts: Have fun with water day tmrw!! :greengrin:

yay!! successful handoff!!! :yahoo:

Dana- thank you so much for hosting!!

maya it looks like M is having a great time already... hanging out on tpf!!!! that pic made me :roflmfao:...
can't wait for the pics with the kiddies. :yes:

So this morning we got up bright (or dark) and early at 5:20 am and headed off to the gym. I didn't feel like working out (I'm curvy - deal with it!) so I told Maya I'd protect her gym bag and Coach bag. I mainly wanted to protect the Inferno denaro that was inside the Coach bag, though. Hehe.

When we got to the school, Maya showed me around her classroom. She took me to her desk and shared some kaki mochi with me! Yum! I had to put my machine gun away because we aren't supposed to play guns at school - it's against the rules. Maya also showed me her cute theme board - they're focusing on "Animals and Where They Live" this month!

The best part was meeting Maya's children! I took a picture with some of them. They loooooooooooooved me and thought I was so cute!!

Attachments

• mozzarella_jaysash.jpg
    mozzarella_jaysash.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 49
  • mozzarella_themeboard.jpg
    mozzarella_themeboard.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 35
  • mozzarella_desk.jpg
    mozzarella_desk.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 44
  • mozzarella_frontofclass.jpg
    mozzarella_frontofclass.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 46
  • mozzarella_gym.jpg
    mozzarella_gym.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 38
After circle, we had Water Play!! Maya and the other teachers set up different stations: pools, sprinkler, toys, and bubbles!!

I helped one of Maya's children with a puzzle. She didn't need too much help, though. She seems to be a pro when it comes to putting puzzles together!!

It was such a hot day that I wanted to cool off. I jumped in the pool with some new friends and it was fun!! The pool was HUGE, but that's because I'm so small compared to everyone else.

After Water Play, we had lunch and it was off to take a nap... I really, really needed it. I was pooped!!

Attachments

• mozzarella_puzzles.jpg
    mozzarella_puzzles.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 36
  • mozzarella_waterplay1.jpg
    mozzarella_waterplay1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 40
  • mozzarella_waterplay2.jpg
    mozzarella_waterplay2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 38
  • mozzarella_nap.jpg
    mozzarella_nap.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 36
Now we're back at Maya's place... I can't believe she does this every day with all those kids!! She spends more time with them than their parents do!! I can't wait to see them again tomorrow...

Maya's bf always has watermelon stocked up in the fridge so I helped myself. Maya normally doesn't share when it comes to watermelon, but she made an exception this time because I'm a special guest. Whoo-hoo!!
I wanted to take a picture with James but he wasn't having it. Maya tried over and over to take a photo but all you'd see is the top of his head or his hand or just one body part! It was fun trying to get him to take a picture though!! He kept moving around quickly... It was even funnier that Maya filmed it. You just see his head bobbing and weaving back and forth because he thought Maya was trying to take a picture!! Hehehe. So anyway, here I am with his hand.

Then I decided to become a model and pose, wearing Maya's new necklace. She loooooooves it and wears it every day to school. Personally, I think it looks better on me against my white outfit. ;)

Now we're relaxing for a while before Maya has to do more work. Maya keeps apologizing to me about how boring things are. She's very much a homebody, but I don't mind. I like to just hang!! With all this travelling I'll be doing, I need to rest anyway!!

Attachments

• mozzarella_watermelon.jpg
    mozzarella_watermelon.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 33
  • mozzarella_hand.jpg
    mozzarella_hand.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 30
  • mozzarella_necklace.jpg
    mozzarella_necklace.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 43