Movie "No Reservations" Handbag

Me too i'm searching for it!!!!
I saw this movie a while ago, so I don't remember it perfectly...but, I found a purse who -might- be like it (a lil bit). Helpfull ?! :confused1:

moroccanhandbaghf4.jpg

I know this is a long shot but we were watching No Reservations last night and I loved the bag Catherine Zeta Jones carried, 'Kate' in the movie. It looked very stylish and nice had detailing on the strap, great drop size too. I tried looking up pictures over at IMDB but darnit, none of the gallary pics had her with the bag. I've been thinking of this bag all night..

Linda

So I wasn't the only one searching! I don't think the bag posted as similar in that thread is it, darnit. I wish I knew how to do video capture so I could post a pic of her with it, it was such a nice looking bag.

Linda

I think you can do a video capture by pausing the dvd on the image you want, and then hit the "print screen" button on your computer - you can then paste the image into another program and save it as a file.

Thanks for your help on screen printing a DVD! Ok, I played the movie on my laptop and got a few captures of this elusive bag. Only the pics came out really small so I don't know if it's much help, the bag was much more impressive on my big screen tv, lol. Anyway, for what it's worth -

nrbag2.png

nrbag1.png

nrbag3.png

nrbag4.png

Linda