Movie "No Reservations" Handbag

1. Anyone know the brand of the shoulder bag Catherine Zeta-Jones uses in the movie "No Reservations"? I am very interested in it - if anyone recognizes it.

2. Maybe describe it a little?

3. me too I am trying to find out who makes it does anyone know??

4. I love the hobo bag carried by Catherine Zeta Jones in the movie No Reservations ... any idea on the maker of this bag?

CT

5. me too....did you have get any ideas on where to get one?

6. I haven't heard from any one - no luck at all!

7. Can you post a picture?

8. Me too i'm searching for it!!!!
    I saw this movie a while ago, so I don't remember it perfectly...but, I found a purse who -might- be like it (a lil bit). Helpfull ?! :confused1:

[​IMG]

9. I looked for that bag too. It had long tassels on the sides. Somebody ask her what it was, she's in Bremuda right?

10. That's a Bulga bag. Well the one in the picture looks like a reproduction but yeah.

11. I know this is a long shot but we were watching No Reservations last night and I loved the bag Catherine Zeta Jones carried, 'Kate' in the movie. It looked very stylish and nice had detailing on the strap, great drop size too. I tried looking up pictures over at IMDB but darnit, none of the gallary pics had her with the bag. I've been thinking of this bag all night..

Linda

12. So I wasn't the only one searching! I don't think the bag posted as similar in that thread is it, darnit. I wish I knew how to do video capture so I could post a pic of her with it, it was such a nice looking bag.

Linda

13. I think you can do a video capture by pausing the dvd on the image you want, and then hit the "print screen" button on your computer - you can then paste the image into another program and save it as a file.

14. Thanks for your help on screen printing a DVD! Ok, I played the movie on my laptop and got a few captures of this elusive bag. Only the pics came out really small so I don't know if it's much help, the bag was much more impressive on my big screen tv, lol. Anyway, for what it's worth -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Linda