Moveis you looking forward to watching?

1. For comedies, I want to see "Thank you for Smoking" and "Friends with Money." I'm also excited for "The DaVinci Code" to finally hit the big screen.

"30 Days" sounds like it could be really good. "Flight 93" looks excellent to...but will be so sad.

2. I love movies! I'm hoping to see The Notorious Bettie Page and Thank You For Smoking this weekend.

3. The Devil Wears Prada! I cannot wait. Also:
    Friends with Money and Bettie Page.

Selena

4. Ooooh, I forgot about "The DaVinci Code"!!!

"30 Days" will definitely make me think about minimum wage and how people living on it go on with their lives. I saw bits of it on Oprah.

5. davinci code and x-men

6. holy crap. that inconvient truth trailer is scary for someone who lives about five feet BELOW sea level. yikes. going to have to see that one.

and i love morgan spurlock, so i guess i'll have to see that one too. :smile:

i don't even really know what's coming out because i don't have tv to watch trailers. i know i want to see davinci code and v is for vendetta and cars when it comes out later this summer (i am such a disney/pixar junkie). the rest will probably wait til video.

7. Da Vinci Code
    X3
    The Promise (out already, just not here)
    Snakes on a Plane

.. more I'm sure, but those are the ones that I can think of !

8. v for vendetta has been out in a while...

9. yeah, i know v is for vendetta is kind of old, but i don't think it came here yet. or it's still here. i haven't checked in a while. but my town is tiny. the guy who runs the local theater only runs films he KNOWS will make money. that means sometimes he waits a loooong after they come out to see what the critics say and if he can get them for cheaper (like when they usually go to discount movie places).

i honestly don't watch many movies in the theater. our surround sound system is so good i much prefer sacking out on my couch. :smile:

10. at the moment i really want to see, that Wolf Creek movie (i actually dont think its out anymore)...

waiting to see: The DaVinci Code, the new one with paul walker and that guy from American Pie, v for vendetta, the new x-men one, and MI 3 (yeah you'd think i'd be sick and tired of seeing Tom but i just liking watching action and checking out the gun show)

NZ is SO late in getting movies but its okies - i've waited longer for stuff!!!

11. The DaVinci Code
    X3
    The Wild (I think it's already out, but I want to see it!)

12. The Poseiden (splg?) Adventure .... I loved the original. I hope this remake is just as good. It comes out in May.

13. Ooooh, I saw the trailer for Poseidon and I thought it looked good.