Movado watches...

1. Anybody own one? What do you think of the quality?
  2. Don't own one but really want one!!
  3. I have one and absolutely love it! I've had it now for 6 years and no problems whatsoever.
  4. I have the Movado Ezperazza in blue.. It's gorgeus and i absolutely love it. Very good quality.
  5. I bought hubby one a couple of years ago and it looks fantastic and works like a charm. I love their classic style.
  6. I own one, and I am most pleased with the overall quality and appearance of it. I get a lot of compliments. I love the simple face. It's such a sleek, classic design.
  7. I adore mine.
  8. I love mine! I've had it almost six years and it has held up wonderfully. It's a two-tone and I've accidentally gotten it wet a bunch of times and it's been fine. I wear it almost everyday and totally recommend them:smile:
  9. I have had the Esperantza with black dial for years and love it. Very simple and timeless.
  10. I don't like the new designs as much, but the plain classic Museum watches are timeless. I got my Movado as a 16th b-day present, and it's now 12 years old and looks amazing still. All I've had to do are battery changes on it!
  11. I've seen some Movado watches at the TJ Maxx in the museum watch style and I'm pondering a purchase...
  12. I really love my movado watch. I have had it for over 7 years and it still looks gorgeous and works beautifully!
  13. I'm also thinking about getting one. A matching one for me and my bf :smile:
  14. I did own one,got rid of it. I wasn't crazy about it. It wasn't as water proof as it claims. But it is a pretty watch. But don't get it wet. Other than that I never had any problems with the one I own. I just lost interest in watches in general, and I use my cell phone for telling time.
  15. I have one and I love it. Movado watches are classic.