Mousseline scarves-need some help please!

1. Bonjour to all you wise Hermès-Ladies!
    I saw the Mousseline scarves in the new Hermès magazine and fell in :heart:. I'm guessing that they are pricier than the Carrés. Who can tell me how much they are? And how big are they exactly?
    Thanks a bunch!
  2. The printed square ones are 36" and 56" ... as I don't buy them, I have no idea how much they cost. It takes more time to print the mousseline hence the costlier factor.
  3. Thank you so much!
  4. I have 2 mousselines that are approx. 79" x 28". The size is such that you can use them as shawls, but they are also thin enough that you can fold them up and wear them around the neck. I have not worn them yet, both are new, but they are thin but sort of durable in feel, if that makes any sense. Thin but not flimsy is I guess what I mean. I love them! Oh, and they retail for $650.
  5. The last time I bought from the boutique, the 36" (PM) mousselines were $385 and the 56" (GM) were $640.
  6. Thank you, everyone! I appreciate your help!:flowers:
  7. In the 36x36" Giverny was reissued, I know that there are more but I can't remember. In the 56x56", Danses du Cosmos (the black c/w is TDF!), Champs de Courses, De Passage a Tokyo, for the 56x56" reissues: Dahlia (I think this is a reissue?), Allainces du Monde (I thought the blue is sublime), Les Cles, Musique des Spheres.
  8. 1 more to add, mousseline comes in pocket squares as well, I think they are 17", Amours is a re-issued design I saw.
  9. Mousseline PM (36"x36") are $385 and GM (55"x55") are $650.

Losanges (the new diamond shaped ones) are same price both in the PM and GM
  10. The mousselines are gorgeous. especially Danse du Cosmos--black and also white/sepia are featured in scarf book. There is a beautiful one with butterflies and also Dahlias--all so summer.