Mousse Large Pocket Paddy: Take Two :D

1. So I finally received the large pocket paddy in mousse from lovely fellow PF member ETenebris!

I just wanted to sing the praises of this bag! It's soft and smooshy and I love the durability of the silver hardware! I can actually use the key without fear of scratching anything.

I lug a lot of stuff around so this bag is the perfect size without overpowering my frame. It's just a great big bag! I love how it sits on my shoulder. I could see how it would look strangely large if you carried in the crook of your arm or handheld it. But on the shoulder.. loves it!

Ahh! It's perfect!

Thanks ET!

2. That's awesome! Post some photos for us!

3. Photos!

4. ET took some great photos of the bag but I'll post some up as soon as the batteries on my camera are charged up. :biggrin:

5. Murasaki, I am so happy that you love the bag! It is a great shoulder bag...can't wait to see your pics!!!:nuts:

6. Congrats, Murasaki! Sounds divine!

7. sounds beautiful - pics!

8. Yay, happy ending/new beginnings!!! Congrats Murasaki! Glad u love the bag and isn't it so much better still you got it off lovely ET!

9. That is awesome that ET's bag worked out to be perfect for you! Can't wait to see your photos.

10. What a fantastic story. So glad you are happy!! Pics... pics!!

11. Just wanted to mention that this FABULOUS bag came from LVR...completely perfect, and the most scrumptious leather! (In case you were on the fence about ordering from them.)

12. Woo! Congrats!!
    I can't wait to see pics!!!

Also, it's good to know about LVR, since i plan on ordering the same exact bag from there!;)

13. Great! I think mousse is the nicest nicest color ever in Chloe!

14. My two pics of mousse pocket paddy. Sorry for the messy shot of me. The room is a terrible mess as I am in the midst of spring cleaning. :shame:

Making room for another $$ purchase... industrial sewing machine. I'm giddy about that too!

m-mousse01.jpg \ m-mousse02.jpg

15. Murasaki, the bag looks GREAT on you! I am so happy that you are happy...and that mousse big pocket found a wonderful new home! Enjoy!