Motorola Dolce & Gabbana phone - is it good?

1. I'm getting a new cell phone, and being a "label whore" I'm considering the Motorola Razr V3i Dolce & Gabbana phone.

Has anyone any experience with it? I've never owned a Motorola, but I totally love this one...

2. I love it too, it's so much more expensive than the regular versions though!

I don't have it but my boyfriend has the non Dolce and Gabbana version (the regular V3i) and he is really satisfied with it. He finds it really easy to use and functional. It also has a good screen etc. The motorola v3 was like the biggest selling phone model last year, so it must be doing something right! I suggest searching for a review on google, some of them are really indepth and useful! Good luck :smile:

3. I loveeee the gold D&G phone, I was unsure between this or the pink Nokia 7390, but ended up with the Nokia instead.

IMO RAZRs are a tad too fragile...they're not durable like some other better quality cellphones...and not to mention I'm not a huge fan of Motorola...

You should ask other owners of the RAZR. Actually, I remember there was a thread here not too long ago talking about RAZRs. The D&G one doesn't seem to be any different than the regular versions.

And isn't this model a little out-dated...?

4. I have the pink razr, same edition v3i. I love mine. I was going to get the Dolce gabbana one, but I decided to buy a purse instead. But overall, I am satisfied with the razr. It is sooo cute! lol! The only bad thing it gets dirty on the screen, I hate that.

5. MY DH got me the D&G Razr for X-mas!!! Before that I had the silver Razr. It is the best phone that I have ever had!! I get a good giggle out of the gold one...as it is a bit cheesy!! When you turn it on and off it says "Dolce and Gabbana" in this very dramatic voice!!!!

6. It's cute not really a MUST have, IMO. I do like the cell charm but that's about it..I like my magenta Razr just fine.