1. [​IMG]

The RAZR is soooo yesterday. Check out the five new products Motorola has announced:

Motorola MOTOKRZR
    Available in both GSM and CDMA, the MOTOKRZR will be available globally during the second half of 2006, regardless of their network preference. The GSM MOTOKRZR features a high resolution 2.0 megapixel camera, stereo Bluetooth audio, an updated phone directory and new messaging applications. While both versions offer integrated music players and expandable memory up to 1GB, the CDMA MOTOKRZR beats to a slightly different drum boasting touch-sensitive music controls, advanced EVDO data services* and location-based services capabilities.

Motorola MOTORIZR
    Merging an innovative slider design with an impressive feature set which is accessible either opened or closed, the MOTORIZR offers intuitive functionality. This slider optimizes on-the-go imaging with its expansive landscape display, 2.0 megapixel camera and programmed point-and-shoot keys. The built-in music player supports a variety of formats and its video capabilities complete this dynamic package.

Motorola H601 and H800
    Reflecting the new handsets look and feel, the Motorola H601 and H800 Bluetooth headsets bring advancements in talk time, sound clarity, upgraded finishes and laser-etched graphics. Influenced by MOTOKRZR, the Motorola H601 is sleek and functional, offering optimal comfort. The Motorola H800 debuts with a unique sliding mechanism replicating the MOTORIZR. Both offerings exemplify how Motorola extends its design philosophy across its entire portfolio.
  2. It's nice that there's a new design... but I'm so bored with Motorola's software. I have a RAZR and it isnt any different from my old crappy Motorola... it just looks cooler.
  3. I just got a razr.. mostly because I need a cell phone rather than just stealing from everyone else in my family. Hey, as long as it takes and sends calls, and doesn't look like a waterbottle, it's hip enough for me ! ;)

4. The Razr is over? Shoot I just got mine 3 months ago! LOL
  5. My first Cellphone was in 1988 and I had one of those bag phones. People thought I was sooo cool. LOL We have come a long way! :smile:
  6. I love that sliding phone!
  7. LOL, I just got mine 3 weeks ago. We're [FONT=&quot]passé[/FONT], Selena!
  8. The red color is nice, but I prefer a flip phone to anything because it is the one phone that you don't have to lock to keep it from dialing calls from your pocket or purse. I have been pretty happy with my RAZR. :jammin:
  9. See, this is why I dont invest in phones, because theyre not "in" long enough. I ususally wait a few months until the price is reduced, because I feel like I am throwing my money away if I buy a phone when it is first released.
    I remember when I bought my first cell phone, I bought the most up to date motorola phone (at the time) for 400 dollars. A few months later, the cellphone providers were giving it out for FREE. I must admit, I felt robbed :rant:
  10. ^^I went through the same thing with the RAZR, the damn phone costed me nearly $550 and within a few months, it was down to like $50 and then free! :push: I should've stuck spending that kinda money on bags! I don't care if it's out, I plan to use it until I get my money's worth :lol:
  11. My sister-in-law works for Cingular so I always find out about the cool phones :yahoo: my latest one is the slvr in pink, I can't wait until these come out if they get them, they were supposed to get the motorola q but Verizon picked that one up, I heard it sucked anyway :graucho:
  12. I love those new models! However, I just got a pink RAZR, and it will probably be my last motorola, because the phone looks great, but I'm not comfortable with the software.. I think I'm going back to samsung when it's time for a new phone...