Most romantic foods

1. Valentine's is coming up! :heart: What, in your opinion, are the most romantic foods?

2. Ok, I'll start! I'm thinking dark chocolate, strawberries, and champagne. :love: My dh would probably say a nice, thick juicy steak is romantic. Oh, and he likes Grand Marnier souffle for dessert, because we had that once at a restaurant we were checking out at a possible location for our wedding rehearsal dinner, and everything we were served there was superb.

3. Champagne risotto, spaghetti with lobster, chocolate desserts...
    Fondue Bourguignonne.
    :heart:Stephanie.

4. i TOTALLY agree wiv ya!! for my bf, a big juicy steak is the most romantic food on earth lol!! and for me, chocolate strawberries and champagne are the best!! especially those chocolate coated strawberries from godiva!! :drool:

5. i TOTALLY agree wiv ya!! for my bf, a big juicy steak is the most romantic food on earth lol!! and for me, chocolate strawberries and champagne are the best!! especially those chocolate coated strawberries from godiva!! :drool:[/quote]

...:graucho: and what do you think of the new Godiva's chocolats dark chocolate/passion fruit and truffe champagne?:graucho:

6. [i TOTALLY agree wiv ya!! for my bf, a big juicy steak is the most romantic food on earth lol!! and for me, chocolate strawberries and champagne are the best!! especially those chocolate coated strawberries from godiva!! :drool:[/quote]

...:graucho: and what do you think of the new Godiva's chocolats dark chocolate/passion fruit and truffe champagne?:graucho:

7. Lobster, Chocolate fondue, champagne.....

...anything made with love!

8. Oysters on the half shell
    Sashimi Tuna
    when I think of romantic foods, I think of finger foods that you can feed each other. I don't have a sweet tooth so chocolate is out for me!

9. Adriane .. i totally agree with you.. finger food is the way to go... oysters..yumm

strawberry with whipped cream i love that stuff! with champagne ......

10. A good bottle of champagne, chocolate, and.......
    I guess it'd be steak for my bf but I'm a vegetarian so I'd say pasta with marsala cream sauce.

11. 20 course dinner at a 3 michelin star restaurant!

12. I have to agree with the finger foods. Anything you can feed to each other is romantic.

13. Anything cooked by someone you :heart: (and that's tasy).

14. i :heart: macaroons! that is my favorite dessert that i always share with my BF. Reminds us of paris =)

15. Giada de Laurentiis had one a while ago, pasta, spaghetti I think she used, but you could do fetuccine, etc, it was very simple, asparagus tips, garlic and prosciutto.

I remember she specifically recommended it as a good "romantic dinner" selection, maybe because it is very light.... maybe because it is easy to make, or maybe she was thinking of what they say about asparagus...

Edit to say I forgot the smoked mozzarella cubes.

You boil the asparagus for 2 minutes, then dump it in ice water to keep it green, then chop it up, cook it just a bit with some garlic and prosciutto and the mozzarella, just enough to warm the prosciutto up a bit, she may not even have put the mozzarella in there at all, I remember she said that the warm pasta would do most of the work with that and the prosciutto.

I have not tried it, I'm waiting till spring when the GOOD asparagus arrives!