Most recent snow leopard cub photos

1. Hey y'all. As you may have heard, our beloved elephant Gita passed away this weekend and we are all very heartbroken and beside ourselves. Thank goodness for this forum. It has provided me a much needed distraction and smiles. Where there is death there is also new life. Such is nature. Here are the most recent photos of our snow leopard cubs.

snow cubs.jpg

I just want to lick their faces!

2. Awww...sorry to hear about Gita. The cubs are absolutely adorable though!

3. Aww.. the cubs are too darling !

And I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Gita.

4. ohhhh my goood how wonderfuly precious are they :love: :love: :love:

My most heartfelt sorrow for your loss , I most often prefer animals to people in general. Those beautiful little blue eyes should make you happy through the tough times

5. Awe-I thought of you when i read that and meant to say something. :sad: So sorry to hear about her passing.

OTOH-those cubs look amazing! Such a change from the first pics.

6. I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Gita. I love the pics of the cubs. Thanks for giving us animal lovers an update. They're adorable! Keep us posted on their progress.

7. those two are so precious. sooo cute! sorry about your elephant.

8. aw, they are beautiful and adorable. i'm so sorry to hear about your loss!

9. Oh, they are too cute!!! I'm so sorry about Gita. :sad:

10. How adorable - thanks for sharing.

P.S. Sorry about your loss

11. Thanks for the kind words. I still can't believe I'm never going to see her again. I get waves of anxiety and my chest hurts. I was looking at some photos of her this morning. Thought I'd share one with you. This is our little princess getting her weekly "manicure". She had a foot problem but had innovative surgery in September and was completely healed. The necropsy was supposed to be done Wednesday but I have not heard the results yet.

gita foot.jpg

12. so sorry for your loss, Gita was beautiful.

thank goodness the cubs are ok and darling as can be.congrats on the two new additions.

13. Oh what a beautiful elephant, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of her:cry:

Those kitties are gorgeous!!! I'd love to hear them talk and see them play! :yes:

14. Sory to hear about Gita but your cubs are soooooo adorable!! Can I adopt one? :amuse:

15. Oh they are just little talkers! The one on the left has a little chubbier belly than his brother on the right. I had to pick him up the other day and just wanted to squeeze him! The hardest thing about working with animals is that they do die and alot of them don't live that long. It sucks. Gita was about 49 and for an elephant, thats old. I know the common belief is that they live to 70 but the reality is, they CAN live to 70 but seldom do, especially in the wild. Its like us, we as humans CAN live to 100 but not many do.