Most expensive piece you have purchased for yourself

gga said:
Rose gold and diamond ballon bleu, followed closely by my rose gold Hermes Chaine d'Ancre bracelet. Those were forever purchases. I plan on using and keeping them forever.

Pleaaaase post pics! What does this Hermes bracelet look like?

My 1ct diamond stud earrings for 1k, I smile whenever I put mine on. It was my first piece I invested in, I feel proud I put my bag/shoe money into it.

Cartier rg 4 diamond love bracelet. I was coveting it for a year until I got it, absolutely worth it. I'm also very glad I went for the 4 diamond and not plain because I think this will be my one and only love.

Bitten said:
My diamond necklace :love:

Jewellery is very much a passion for me and the collection I have is a result of some very lovely and generous gifts as well as pieces that I have bought for myself, usually to celebrate something significant - the necklace was a purchase to celebrate my promotion following the launch of a very stressful but ultimately very successful project :biggrin:

The next pieces of my tdf wishlist include:
Paspaley Muse bracelet in YG with rose quartz, morganite and moonstone
Canturi Regina single circle WG diamond ring
Cartier YG Love

These would all be items of significant cost so I would want to commemorate something significant with them - so they're probably a bit 'out there' for the moment :yes:

Then there are some smaller pieces that are lovely and simple and that are relatively small in cost:
Tahitian pearl and diamond drop earrings at my local jeweller
Cabochon turquoise and diamond DBTY style necklace in YG (to be custom made)
YG Diamond solitaire stacking rings
WG Diamond drop earrings
De Beers Flower in the Wind stud earrings and possible pendant (very pretty and delicate pieces that I may pick up later in the year, possibly going to HK...)

So these will be more a case of prioritising amongst other expenses. At the moment I'm doing a fair bit to my apartment, not huge remodelling or anything but it's still where much of the disposable income is being directed for the minute ;)

Stunning!!!! Looks great on you!