Most Expensive LV item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
most expensive - taiga beloukha @ $1030 + tax

im hoping to get any number of new things this year...all will probably hover around this price (although i would like to look at the new bequia trotteurs).

mine was my cerise speedy $995 retail

i purchased it in Oct right before being disc on ebay for $830 brand NEW!:heart:

& i agree about the whole lying about the bags you own, you're def not impressing anyone -- but some people are just compulsive liars, they just lie about the dumbest things ever like their astrological sign, where they live, etc.

I don't know...i would just wait and give her time to post photos - we can't all jump to the conclusion that it doesn't exist...PEOPLE DO HAVE COMPUTER PROBLEMS!

Maybe she knew she was posting a image of what the suitcase really looks like, even though we KNOW it was taken off a advertisement! Maybe she thought it would buy time, I don't know?

However, if this is indeed a hoax -then she's :busted !

Just like I bought my Looping GM off Let-Trade and I haven't gotten around to posting photos yet, but it does exist and I have talked about it! People are just so fast to jump to conculsions!!!

Anyway, :back2topic: my most expensive LV that I bought is my Batignolles Horizontal for $815.00. Although the Looping GM (...see here I am talking about it again) retails for more, it bought is from Let-Trade at a fraction of the price and it wasn't new.

:dftt:

*sigh* I don't see why people have to LIE about owning LV... what's the use of faking? You're not impressing anybody... :rolleyes:

...I agree, what's the point with people saying the own something they don't? No body knows who we are in real llife anyway, so whats the point? I could be a 65 year old man for all you know! HA! HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.