Most Expensive Day Ever!

Jan 9, 2006
Yesterday was the most expensive day ever. Hah. I will not have another shopping spree like this until I am done with grad school.

My Antigua Cabas MM and Framboise Ludlow came from elux yesterday! I'm glad I went with the MM instead of the PM, it is such a handy size. And the Framboise is to die for! I compared it to my fuschia in case anyone is interested ... I think I am in the minority, but I think I like the framboise more. :amuse:

I also happened to go to the mall and the Coach event yesterday, the last picture shows all of my purchases. More photos of the Coach are in the Coach forum.

I want to get my luggage tag heatstamped! I'm going to try to go check it out tomorrow, but I leave for vacation on Sunday, so if they can't do it right away I'll have to come back. I have to go out to Wellington tomorrow and I heard something about a LV opening out there, any truth to that? I can't remember where I read/heard it. :rolleyes: It would be quite handy so I don't have to go in two directions.

I LOVE my new things though!

Attachments

• yfdb1.jpg
    yfdb1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 122
  • yfdb2.jpg
    yfdb2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 109
  • yfdb3.jpg
    yfdb3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 150
  • yfdb8.jpg