Most Embarrassing Songs on Your iPod/MP3 Player

1. Yeah so it's 3 something AM and I am bored and trying to occupy myself before my system auto shuts down.

Here are mine:

1) Because I Got High - Afro Man
    2) A Whole New World - Disney Soundtrack Version
    3) Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit
    4) Downtown - Petula Clarke
    5) Do I Miss You - Tom and Jerry Movie Soundtrack
    6) I Wanna Be Bad - Willa Ford

And how can we forget the artists themselves:

5ive
    98 Degrees
    A1
    B2K
    B-44
    Backstreet Boys
    Blazin' Squad
    Britney Spears
    JC Chasez
    Jessica Simpson
    LFO
    M2M
    Massari
    N'sync
    New Kids on the Block
    Nick Lachey
    O-Town
    S Club 7
    Shawn Desman
    Soul Decision
    Spice Girls
    Westlife

LONG LIVE BUBBLE GUM POP & BOYBANDS!!!

2. LOL. I'm 18 now, so I was in about elementary school at the time that Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Britney Spears, etc were at the peak of greatness lol. I still have all of their songs on my iPod! I just refuse to let go lol. I don't listen to the songs anymore, but it's kind of fun to have them just in case I feel like reminiscing.

3. i'm not too embarassed about any of the stupid pop i've got on there because i figure pop knows its BS and it is made for the sole purpose of being sugary junk without nutrition value.

i'm less inclined to admit the stuff that takes itself seriously and inspires sometimes cringe worthy devotion amongst those who aren't me. YET, i actually do like it. just *ahem* not in the same way other people do. i swear. lol.

i've got:

the entire My Chemical Romance catalogue
    soooooo much Foreigner.
    the newest Fall Out Boy.
    some Avril ( i know this is bad)
    ashlee simpson. (perhaps the worst).

but then again who am i to judge. my unadulterated, unconditional, completely embrasment free love of springsteen , including "tunnel of love", is not cool to some. and i totally love dire straits too. so it all depends on your perspective:p

4. I have Avril Lavigne CDs on my iPod and I actually listen to them. I'm so ashamed because she is so so irritating. I can't stand her but her music is so damn catchy.

5. ^ Seriously.

I can't stand her mainly because of her voice though. She has this not-so subtle lisp that gets annoying quickly and she's overrated as a singer. She sounds like an agitated mother nagging at her children, only in a melodic way.

6. I have alot of 80's pop that I still love. :shame: And then I also have some really old 70's stuff that I listened to when I was very young. So I will admit to the ... Bay City Rollers. Yup ... and Andy Gibb. It's still fun to listen to that stuff now and then. I have a big mix of music on my ipod ... from oldies to current stuff ... from heavy metal/alternative to country. It's all over the place.

The one I REFUSE to put back on my ipod though ... Brittney Spears. Which is sad, because I really do like some of her older songs, but she's such a mess now, I just refuse which is kinda silly I know.

7. ROFL.. I was just about to say Soul Decision and saw it on your list! I have like 3 of their songs on my pod! LOVE em haha!

8. I dont really have an EMBARRASSING songs on my iPod. Im pretty proud of everything I like, even if my friends look at me crazy when it comes on in the car! I get most of the dirty looks when my 80's jams(to me, anyway lol) come on.
    A few 80's artists I have are..
    Sir Mix-A-lot
    Vanilla Ice
    MC Hammer
    N.W.A
    De La Soul
    Run-D.M.C
    LL Cool J
    Biz Markie
    Sugarhill Gang
    The Fresh Prince(Will Smith)
    Keith Sweat:graucho: lol
    New Edition
    Hmm, thats all I can think of, off the top of my head. There are plenty more though. I love the 80's:girlsigh:

9. Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone
    Britney Spears - Toxic
    Christina Aguilera - Fighter, Come on Over, Through the Rain (I think that's the title)

This is coming from someone who strictly has 90s alternative and punk rock on her iPod :shame:

10. Aw, Run-DMC is classic! (big hip-hop fan XD)

I have a huuuuge catalog of disney songs (not ashamed!)
    but my worst is probably Hanson's Mmmbop. I will NEVER stop loving that song! lol!

11. carrie underwood - before he cheats.

this is from a girl that listens to indie rock, hardcore, post-punk, and the like...

12. Mandy by Barry Manilow. :shame: Can't stand him, but I love the song, and I mostly listen to alternative music.

13. It's not on my iPod but all of last week, at the most RANDOM times, I'd start singing, "I like big butts and I cannot lie..." :shame: After BF figured out it's not commentary on his own tushy, he found it amusing. Don't you hate it when some stupid, embarrassing song gets stuck in your head???

14. Snoop Dog- B!thces ain't Sh!T. It's soooo vulgar. But I love it. :push:\

15. ^ LOL. This is one of mine too :shame:

I used to work as a nanny and the mom was pretty strict about the kids listening to "age appropriate" music. I bought a lot of Disney cd's and such because anything is better than that Silly Kid's Songs crap. I still listen to the bubblegum pop though and it's been a few years since I've been required to. My favorites:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    There is some Hilary Duff and an Atomic Kitten song on my iPod too :shame: