Most beautiful birthday present ever! Pictures...

1. So while on vacation in June, I found the turquoise Ergo tote at the Nags Head, NC, outlet. Luckily my wonderful dad was with me, so he bought it, along with many accessories, for my birthday. Which wasn't until last week! LOL. So I finally got her, and have been dressing her differently each day since :yes:. And my husband thinks I've finally gone off the deep end! Here's a few pics of her, and me in my grubby clothes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow!!!! That is truely gorgeous!!!! If I were to ever get an Ergo tote, (which I prob. won't caz she's so expensive:sad:) I'd definitely get the turquoise or the natural. Congrats!!!! What a great dad you have!!!! And she looks great on you!!!!

3. oh my gosh! she is sooo cute! You are patient, and what a great dad!!! :yes: I love love love it with that cute scarf and keychain!!!! :tup:

4. The turquoise is such a beautiful color. I have the hobo and love it. The flowers charm looks awesome with it!

5. I think the Ergo is the perfect leather bag.....so nice and it can be dressy and casual...and the leather is so soft, but the bag is structured....just perfect.....:girlsigh:

6. Gorgeous and Happy Birthday Late. I was down there in June but I missed the ergos by a week and was hoping to find one.

7. That Ergo leather has that effect on people!! Enjoy it!

8. Too freakin' cute!!!

9. mmmm.. i love turquoise! I have the hobo in that color! Happy belated Birthday:flowers:

10. Cute!! And the accessories go great with it!! Love the keyfob!

11. WAAAAY CUTE!

12. Happy B-day! Those are great pics of a very well accessorized bag! :smile: I love the turquoise!

13. that is a gorgeous bag, congrats

14. I love that! it looks so good with the watercolor scarf, and that flower fob! I bought my ergo tote while on vacation in myrtle beach, but i got the camel because it was the only one they had other than black! but i just might have gotten the blue if they'd had it!

15. That's super cute!

What kind of keychain is that? :biggrin: