Morning After Help

1. I have a Rebecca Minkoff on the way--a regular sized Morning After. I'm hoping that it's not too big... Can you ladies who have the regular MA give me your thoughts on the size and what you carry inside it? THANKS.;)

2. I love the regular MA... it's a good size.. it slouches so it doesn't feel like its so big.. there is always room to throw a pair of flats in or a bottle of water on top of my normal daily essentials... with room to spare of course.

3. It is a generous sized bag. I really like it because I can unzip and see everything so easily. It is not the usual jumbled up mess.

4. I had a regular MA but returned it b/c it was too big for me. I now have a mini MA. The regular was a bit bigger than a LV Speedy 30.

5. I agree with Kellykapoor. It's a generous-sized bag! Very roomy -- I have my wallet, cardholder, coin purse, a small moleskine notebook, pen, mini calculator, hairbrush+tube of balm in it and it's still very spacious. You could really put a pair of flats in it, or a water bottle, and still have it slouch. I think it'll be great for traveling!

6. I have the MA mini and it's the perfect size for me. I can fit my lunch in there for work, and I also love the fact that you can open it and actually see where everything is.

7. I have never seen the regular MA size IRL, but I do have the Mini size and it is the perfect size. Not too big, not too small. If you like big bags, then I say go for the reg. size : )

8. thank you all so far!

9. I posted to the RM photo thread so am adding one here for you too. Here is a regular MAB. I am 5'5" and a US 8/10. HTH!

[​IMG]

10. i like that size, i think it will work well for me. thanks kellykapoor