More weird stuff on eBay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wowsers! thats a pretty print! im sure you ladies here can make lots $$$$ *ahem* the girl with the six caramellas! you know who you are! j/k! :graucho:
  2. Yeah, I figured the placement had something to do with it....but still...$100???
  3. i guess that person must be in :love: with that print to pay that much...i know i sure wouldnt..its just too high for me... i had to give up on a perfect placement of a foresta dolce because it was too high, like $149!!!
  4. geez! at first when i read it i thought someone bought it! ive seen that one for awhile..but thats outrageous unless youre in :love: with his flower drawing!! and if you never see or meet simone in your life?!? or if thats the last bag on earth!
  5. Yeah, the level of desperation needs to get a lot higher before I buy a ciao for $300. :biggrin:
  6. or...if you had tons of $$$ to throw away! :graucho:
  7. Wow...if even tokidoki fanatics wouldn't pay this much I wonder who these people are bidding. Hmmmm, they probably are more fanatic than the ones at this forum or they don't know what tokidoki is, thought it was cute, and decided to buy it way overpriced.
  8. Hey guys, just curious if this is true?

Haha, I'm pretty sure that Asia didn't have an exclusive style "Kasey" in Tokidoki like the listing claims, but at the same time I like where they have the little king kong climbing the building and the flying red superhero. The pictures weren't close enough for me to see the Flowerspring logo like the fake ones have and the colors are slightly off right?
  9. Nope that's fake. DreamsOfToki and I just reported her. If you look at the topic entitled Fakes on eBay we are talking about her. All of her other items are fake too.
  10. Haha, thanks Kawaii_sweets. I knew it but haha didn't want to believe it cuz I wanted the little king kong.
  11. No problem!:graucho: Wouldn't want you to waste your money.
  12. Its a total FAKE!! theres no such exclusive style in toki print thats for sure! was discussed on the beware of tokifakes eBay thread.... the style is real in regular lesportsac bags only... sometimes the prints dont have the toki logo so it makes it harder for you to tell...and that seller has a bunch of fakes!

haha you posted faster! lol..the lil king kong is so cute..:biggrin: hey thats a broken hearted monkey! :lol:
  13. Wow, no way is someone going to buy that 300 ciao? Thats sooo much money!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.