More Test Answers (lol)

1. Test Exam Answers

Here is an update of an old favorite "funny/clever exam answers" with the old classics included. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    *test asked for antonyms, student simply inverted the characters.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Test Exam Answers

Here is an update of an old favorite "funny/clever exam answers" with the old classics included. Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. LOL!! LOVE these!

4. I should forward this to my son's 6th grade teacher. She threatened to take points off if he wrote his name in a different Alphabet on a test again. His name was written as it should on the top line, then rewritten in an old Croatian alphabet below. She said, "no more this points off!"

When I complained that this was just discouraging his learning and creativity and what harm did it do if he got his work done and it didn't interfere with his test (which he got an A on)? She responded. It's my rules and things like this don't belong on a test.

My husband, a former professor was LIVID. He's doodled like your examples before and always got a kick out of his student's humor and scribbles too!

Can you tell she's kind of a tight a$$!?!? Gonna be a fun parent teacher conference on Monday. I'm ALWAYS very calm, but boy... she's militant.

5. Gosh, I love these...I always draw things on my tests/write random facts to fill up space when I don't know the answers.

"I don't negotiate with terrorists." BAHAHAHA.

6. the first one crack me up lol!

7. I love this kind of thing, you put a smile on my face!!!

My friend who is a teacher tells me about this kind of thing all the time. I cannot remember any particular story at the moment, but a lot of her students seem to belive evolution happened like this: first it was the dinosaurs, then the aliens and finally humankind (aided by G-d, who sent the aliens outerspace) Well, that's a good answer to the "evolution vs creation" debate!!

8. Also, this is embarrassing, but during my first year in college I did the following in a test:

Q- difference between fixed and variable cost
    A- fixed costs are fixed; variable costs are variable

A few days later, the lecturer was reading lousy answers and read MINE... I almost died, thankfully he didn't say my name!

9. "Jonothan . . . oh, dear!" LOVE it!

I used to have this book that was a compilation of, er, interesting term papers and exams turned in by students.

"He was a deacon of light in the darkness" was an example.

. . . . When I was in high school, my Spanish teacher was about to hand back a test. He announced, "Just so you know, the Spanish word for socks is not Los Sockos."

10. omg that was just too cute!
    reading the answers brightened up my day!

11. omg, those are hilarious!! thanks for posting!

12. Haha!! Love it!

13. I looooove those, especially Find X... I could use that ;) I'm useless at maths.

14. That's ridiculous! I can *almost* see it if he had ONLY written his name in Croatian...but the fact that he wrote it both ways should just be seen as creativity and rewarded, not punished!!! :tdown:

15. :roflmfao::roflmfao:HAha, I burst out laughing so hard that I scared the dog who is sleeping at my feet!

Find x: "Here it is!" bwaahahahaha!!!