More Spring Bags with pics

You know what this looks like? It looks like the bleecker patchwork done in buckskin! I love the buckskin color! I have really grown to love embossed signature leather too which this one looks like it's covered with!

attachment.php

I really like this one.
attachment.php

Wonder if it comes in white?
Style 11657, called Ms Davenporte, sells for $1200.00. Measures approx., 20x14x6, huge, about the same size as this summer's Eva Tote. This is/was available at the Legacy Boutique, Bleecker St., NYC, where it premiered.

More Pleated Ergos are planned for Spring 2008, in more sizes and colors.

I like the belted shoulder bag/crossbody style in the first set of pics. They decided these wouldn't be big sellers? I don't remember seeing these?? I also like the belted hobo, but not in that huge of a size!

Amytude, you mean this one? It's a limited edition bag that came out I believe in the fall and was available only in certain boutiques. I think it was Las Vegas but I'm not 100% sure. There's often cute bags that come out like these that are limited edition bags and are exclusive to just one boutique or another. (which sucks! LOL!)

Style 11657, called Ms Davenporte, sells for $1200.00. Measures approx., 20x14x6, huge, about the same size as this summer's Eva Tote. This is/was available at the Legacy Boutique, Bleecker St., NYC, where it premiered.

More Pleated Ergos are planned for Spring 2008, in more sizes and colors.

wow, that is a huge bag, and way expensive...lordy! thanks for the info - she is a beautiful bag!

Amytude, you mean this one? It's a limited edition bag that came out I believe in the fall and was available only in certain boutiques. I think it was Las Vegas but I'm not 100% sure. There's often cute bags that come out like these that are limited edition bags and are exclusive to just one boutique or another. (which sucks! LOL!)

I own this bag and she is a beauty for sure. I love her! When I was in a Coach Store recently carrying her an SA came up to me and had to know the style number. I think she was going to try to order it but I believe I got the last one. Thanks to tlloveshim I was able to find out about this bag and purchase it.

^^ Liz, I remembered you had this bag!! It's beautiful! If it weren't for my signature one I would have liked to have this one but it was even in shorter supply! It's so fun to know that there are quite a few bags owned by PF gals that are exclusives! We're a special bunch!

You know what this looks like? It looks like the bleecker patchwork done in buckskin! I love the buckskin color! I have really grown to love embossed signature leather too which this one looks like it's covered with!

attachment.php

I absolutely love this bag, but wanted to see how heavy it is IRL. I returned several of my bags that I have not used, and with PCE I still may get it...If anyone has a chance to see it IRL let me know, I will prob get it by the end of the week... Thanks:tup:

Not really a fan of the new red color for the Bleecker bags. :s

I do like the bag, but not the color, of the first bag on the fourth post.

I agree, and i keep thinking of that pleated Ergo in white or a pond color - ohhh, or red? beautiful! oh, how about a grey - that would be awesome too !