more server problems?

1. Hi guys! Within the last 36 hrs or so I have had some problems. Pages are taking a long time to load and I often get the "Internet Explorer cannot display page" message. Is anything happening, or is it on my end?? TIA!

2. I'm having the same problem and disabled the Shockwave Flash add on for IE. No problems loading the site afterwards.

3. I had an issue or two last night... Vlad notified the techs. Hopefully it will be resolved soon

4. Thanks!

5. I'm having the same problem even now and for the last 3 days or so.

disconnects from the purseblog server when I post, or change pages, etc. Also the pages are loading really slow too.

6. verah slow for me and times out a lot:cry:

7. It has just taken me four attempts to log in - I got the thank you for logging in message and then the screen defaulted back to the log in screen. I was beginning to think that my membership had been cancelled.

8. I too am experiencing slow page refreshing or "Internet Explorer cannot display page" message even as of tonight (Sunday 1/04 7pm PST).

Thanks, Megs, Vlad and tech Team for all your t-shooting help!

9. ^^^Ditto. I got knocked off tPF four times in past 15 minutes.

10. Yep, I'm having the same problems. Glad to know it's not just me!

11. We are currently working on resolving this issue.

12. Thanks, Vlad!

13. It appears like the search is starting to really slow things down. I will have to consider running a dedicated tPF search box, in the meanwhile I have to up the search interval to 40 seconds between searches.

14. the new post link is gone completely i dont see it on the home page or in any other sub forum:confused1: