More S/S 2008 bags - Mostly non-moto styles

1. More pics of the upcoming styles. I really like the ones w/ the stones on them. :love: Marc Jacobs has also done similar bags lately, I guess large minerals are in this season. Which is your favorite?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. A couple more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I like the clutch!! it's so funky and cute :smile:

thanks for sharing...

4. Thanks for the pics!!! I can't wait until the new bags start appearing soon. December is getting close!

5. Hmmmmm, very different looking. Thanks for posting them, I always love to see new bags :yes:.

6. Thanks for the pics! I like the rectangular ones with the top handles (the orange and then the linen/navy combo, which I think are the same) and the deep green one in the middle of the second set of pics. That one is such a ladylike style.

7. The floral clutch is cute and the orange+cream messenger-ish style isn't bad but i honestly don't like the other ones at all. Especially dislike the chain handles.. most are definitely too Marc Jacobs-esque for my liking.

8. i LOVE the first handbag!

9. cool. thanks for posting these!

10. I love all of them; especially the metal and chain handled ones.

11. Thanks for posting.:smile: I like #9 in a different and vibrant color.:yes:

12. really liking these 2!! :heart: thanks for posting!

13. The deep green one in the second post is SOO MJ Hudson-esque to me. The color is nice though.

I agree with pluiee regarding favorites, those two jumped out at me too.

14. I really like #2, for the style and the color. The others... not so much :sad:

15. I like the two pluiee chose, plus this one.

[​IMG]