More Raves for Hayden Harnett

I am so thrilled. I got my HH Hudson Hobo in Smoke Blue. What a SWEEET bag! Leather is so nice but it is so functional. Those 2 front pull zippers open into roomy pockets and a front slip pocket with a magnet perfect for a cell phone. The bag is way more than I expected. Very adjustable length on shoulder straps too. AND...a 15% off next purchase coupon so now I can get a Mercer Wallet. Very Coool.

View attachment 110137

Lexie, your bag is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Congratulations on your new acquisition!

I was so bummed out I missed that sale. I too thought Winter sale meant into January and that wallet was only 88 dollars. Next day...110. There are never coupns available for the HH site either, is there? Except when you buy something they always include a 15% off next purchase (or they have for me). I got the Indigo/Croc wallet and I hope I like it as much as I think. I have been using an IF wallet that is a little too large for me, so I'm going to sell it on ebay and recoup some of my money for the new wallet purchase.

I do remember knowing that their Winter Sale ended on 12/31, thought I can't remember if I got an email or if it was posted here or on their website...

If I hear about another sale, I'll be sure to post!

I went through tha thread and it did show a chocolate wallet for 55 but if you go to the main HH site, the chocolate is not available so I assume it was sold out already.

If you put the straps at the shortest setting, it still would be long enough for your shoulder although certainly could be carried by hand even at the longest setting (unless you have extreeeeemely long arms...LOL)

Oh Pixie, what kind of wallet do you have? Is it the Mercer Indexer? How is the change pocket in the back? Can you get into it easily?

HH is quick quick quick. I ordered late late last night and it is already well on it's way in UPS. I'll have it Friday.

There are never coupns available for the HH site either, is there

Somewhere on their site you can sign up for their email updates and then you'll get emails with their sales. I know they get posted here too but I like getting the emails so that I have a heads up even if I don't come here and read about it.