More questions w/ the Fake Blake saga..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1) Paypal has not instructed me to do anything at this time although I have working on my case for non-authentication.
    I'm freaking out about my time-line because I have both my CC and Paypal working on my claim. My CC said to send the bag back - but Paypal did not yet - and I have not yet - I took a million pictures of the bag and am waiting for further instructions from either companies.
    Should I send the bag back now?

2) I know that this seller is extremely dishonest. I'm afraid if I send it back signature confirmation - she'll do something tricky - or damage the goods in her defense and say I did it! How can I protect myself?

2. Hi. I do not know the ins and outs of your story, but from what you just wrote, I have the following advice to offer. DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT! You are doing the right thing in creating a paper trail (document when you made calls and/or communicated with the seller, pay-pal, etc.) and if you mail the purse back to the seller make sure to use certified mail. Now, she may be dishonest but she is certainly not above the law. I'm not sure if you and the seller are located in the same state, but if so your documentation coupled with your determination will be enough to take her to small claims court. I work in the legal industry if you have any other questions. I would be more than happy to help if I can. I'm sorry you're dealing with this crap :cursing:
  3. Love, you will probably get a lot more responses if this was posted in the eBay forum. I am so sorry to hear about your fake bag! Good luck!
  4. oh Kooba!! I thought this was all settled!! Sorry I can't help you with this...I guess I would call the credit card company again..How would they know if it was returned so they could refund your $$$ ??? Good luck!! **Hugs**
  5. I think your Credit Card company is your best defense here so work with them on how to resolve this. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.