more posts on 1 page?

1. First off, thank you so much for creating/maintaining this lovely forum! :love:

My question is: Is there a way to change under preferences how many posts are displayed on 1 page? I'm the kind of person who really likes to scroll super long pages... I like looking at the newest posts but also being able to jump down to really old ones. Does this option already exist on PF and I just haven't found how to use it? If it doesn't exist, would the Creators be willing to add such an option?

Thanks for reading! Again, :heart::heart::heart: PF (*esp. the Balenciaga subforum... :p I have soooo much fun there.)

2. This questions been posed B4. The pages are the size they are for advertisements and the servers function correctly. Bottom line they won't increase the size of individual pages. Trust me, there is a method to the madness. ;)

3. Oh I wondered that too. Thanks for the reply, but I don't think NetaPorter needs to remind me to shop with them, I have a built in alarm in my head that reminds me every Wednesday just after lunch! :lol: