more pictures from the RICHARD PRINCE debut in NYC last night...

so i went to the cocktail reception last night in nyc for the debut of the richard prince spring line (more pics of the event can be seen at gettyimages.com). restricter beat me to the chase, hehe, but i did my best to get some pics for everyone. i only had my camera phone and felt kinda stupid with it as it was, so some pics are better than others, some not as clear. my phone always takes better natural light pictures but this was of course artificial light so things are a bit blurry and dark. i apologize again. okay so here we go... :smile:

event5.jpg

Does anyone have any information on this bag? I skimmed the thread in the reference section but couldn't find any info on it's name/price etc. It's absolutely stunning!

Lovely pics...thanks for posting. Nothing is screaming at me 'waitlist me NOW', but I'm sure I'll find something eventually. I always do. :girlsigh:

you look gorgeous! Thanks for the pics, they came out great!

VuittonAmour, how do you feel about the watercolor speedy? I was going to purchase the MC Speedy..or do you think the watercolor speedy is comparable or better? TIA:balloon:

you look gorgeous! Thanks for the pics, they came out great!

VuittonAmour, how do you feel about the watercolor speedy? I was going to purchase the MC Speedy..or do you think the watercolor speedy is comparable or better? TIA:balloon:

if i was going to choose a colorful speedy i'd definitely go with multicolor. it's flashier in my opinion. although not LE, i think it is better than the watercolor speedy. colors are definitely not as vibrant.